GT 6 1.09 ver BUG!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jblackrevo9
  • 19 comments
  • 1,245 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
147
United States
Florida
Messages
jblackrevo9
There is a bug in this update that will unexpectedly shut down your console completely. No power at all..

I did everything to solve problem and checked to make sure my system wasn't over-heating.

I can play other games fine with no problem and idle the system as long as I want.
 
MY system operates at normal temps. The Bug seems to shut it down at random times. Could this be the game disc or error of GT files?
 
Why post this here if you don't even know there's a bug????

Thread should be lock obviously such a daft thread, go and discuss it somewhere else that's more appropriate.
 
I agree with Vasiliflame, this should be somewhere else and not here in the Q&A forum.
 
I reported it here because I know Kaza maybe still answering questions...seriously if this annoys you then something is seriously wrong with you guys...

I love gt6 enough to be concerned of problems...

Shame on you guys on your bias opinions!!!
 
FYI there is a Bug in the game!!!

I notice behavior of the Red bull tracks such as sudden flickers of stadiums models you judgemental people...

The system shuts down completely in including the power light which isn't suppose to do that...I have a slim and I cannot turn it off manually because it does not have a back switch period...
 
Yeah ok we will ask him about ever bug typo etc in the game. Forget all the real genuine questions people have wanted to ask for years. Lets drop it all to answer a specific question that you want about a specific update that there may be a bug.

I also have a slim hold down the power button, if you don't know that I doubt you would recognise a bug from just a simple crash
 
Last edited:
Edit double post because I quoted myself somehow.. Doh!
 
I've never experienced this at all. The game does occasionally freeze, but it has always been like that.
 
I've never experienced this at all. The game does occasionally freeze, but it has always been like that.
Same I've experienced the freezing but this was very odd.....it seem to stop now after restoring ps3 system but for how long i don't know....it happens at random

Again the system is not overheating.........fan is quite
 
I've never experienced this at all. The game does occasionally freeze, but it has always been like that.
Same I've experienced the freezing but this was very odd.....it seem to stop now after restoring ps3 system but for how long i don't know....it happens at random

Again the system is not overheating.........fan is quite
Yeah ok we will ask him about ever bug typo etc in the game. Forget all the real genuine questions people have wanted to ask for years. Lets drop it all to answer a specific question that you want about a specific update that there may be a bug.

I also have a slim hold down the power button, if you don't know that I doubt you would recognise a bug from just a simple crash



Didn't your elders ever tell you to never underestimate people....my goodness are you arrogant and egotistic.... My goodness who are you?

A God?

This post was meant to inform Polyphony. You seriously need a day job.....going through forums to read and be judgmental of post will only make you look like a donkey and cause unnecessary conflict. Insulting my intelligence......man are you a joke.....oh I guess i dont know how to you a computer too huh....
 
System completely shutting down sounds like an issue with the power supply, not the game.
Same I've experienced the freezing but this was very odd.....it seem to stop now after restoring ps3 system but for how long i don't know....it happens at random

Again the system is not overheating.........fan is quite




Didn't your elders ever tell you to never underestimate people....my goodness are you arrogant and egotistic.... My goodness who are you?

A God?

This post was meant to inform Polyphony. You seriously need a day job.....going through forums to read and be judgmental of post will only make you look like a donkey and cause unnecessary conflict. Insulting my intelligence......man are you a joke.....oh I guess i dont know how to you a computer too huh....
System completely shutting down sounds like an issue with the power supply, not the game.

I checked all of that....the system is getting power.... It is not normal for a system to shut off at random completely and when I mean completely (light is off even though the system is still getting power from outlet), the plug is still in proper input...
 
I checked all of that....the system is getting power.... It is not normal for a system to shut off at random completely and when I mean completely (light is off even though the system is still getting power from outlet), the plug is still in proper input...
A faulty power supply will cause that to happen...
 
A faulty power supply will cause that to happen...

Yes I am aware...Thanks

But that's also not the problem

It only happen with this particular game...
 
Yes I am aware...Thanks

But that's also not the problem

It only happen with this particular game...
Have you delete your GT6 game data and re-installing the updates yet ? and if that does not work you may have to buy another GT6 game and then you will find out what is causing the problem.
 
Last edited:
Same I've experienced the freezing but this was very odd.....it seem to stop now after restoring ps3 system but for how long i don't know....it happens at random

Again the system is not overheating.........fan is quite




Didn't your elders ever tell you to never underestimate people....my goodness are you arrogant and egotistic.... My goodness who are you?

A God?

This post was meant to inform Polyphony. You seriously need a day job.....going through forums to read and be judgmental of post will only make you look like a donkey and cause unnecessary conflict. Insulting my intelligence......man are you a joke.....oh I guess i dont know how to you a computer too huh....


That's your opinion, fact is you posted an irrelevant question , in the wrong place this is the reason why it was removed.

Now because I am arrogant and i am going to tell you how to fix your ps3, if you are having power off problems its exactly the same as a sega dreamcast , there's a positive and negative pin on the power supply that stands about an inch off the board when you remove the power supply , if you tin them with solder that will fix you problem.

And my elders didn't teach me to not underestimate people,they taught me manners and to respect people something you haven't done so far. in one post I been called a joke ,judgemental, arrogant, egotistical, jobless and a donkey of all things .

And look I still give you the solution to your problem, ya drama queen
 
A faulty power supply will cause that to happen...

Yes I am aware...Thanks

But that's also not the problem

It only happen with this particular game...
Have you delete your GT6 game data and re-installing the updates yet ? and if that does not work you may have to buy another GT6 game and then you will find out what is causing the problem.


Yes it has stopped now...I'm looking into to buying another copy

Seems to be back to normal now
 
That's your opinion, fact is you posted an irrelevant question , in the wrong place this is the reason why it was removed.

Now because I am arrogant and i am going to tell you how to fix your ps3, if you are having power off problems its exactly the same as a sega dreamcast , there's a positive and negative pin on the power supply that stands about an inch off the board when you remove the power supply , if you tin them with solder that will fix you problem.

And my elders didn't teach me to not underestimate people,they taught me manners and to respect people something you haven't done so far. in one post I been called a joke ,judgemental, arrogant, egotistical, jobless and a donkey of all things .

And look I still give you the solution to your problem, ya drama queen
That's your opinion...take a look at your first post and read it again.

The problem is not the motherboard. I'm pretty sure your making assumptions based off experience.if you go on other forums you will see I'm not the only one who has experienced.Being stubborn and then trying to manipulate me into thinking I am hypocrite does not do justice but fuel your ego again. I didn't want your advice.


Now I find it funny now you want to help(guilty conscious). Your very fake and And have yourself high on a pedastel. The post was relevant for the fact it was to inform the creator .if I were to post it in a whatever section of this forum...most likely the creator wouldn't give a $(($$ about this problem because he would unaware.


Congrat you reported...makes you happy...I guess you some sort of governor....tisk

Advice...just don't


Drama queen? Hah that is so lame ...goodbye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back