gt 6 is dead...long live

  • Thread starter Thread starter joomy22
  • 8 comments
  • 908 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Forza 4

When I think of the thousands of people who have paid good money for GT6 I want to cry.
The only people that can call this game good have never played any other driving game ever.

I`v been playing GT 6 for about 24 hrs now and I feel robbed, mugged, assaulted in the worse way,
what a horrendous game. Micro trannys, incredible hard, boring, monotinous work just to be given
a S2000 at the end. The engine sound is criminal, the scenery is bland, I`m lost for words.

Going back to forza 4
 
I think GT6 is excellent. If you play around with the settings on your tv and put it in 720p it will run 60fps solid and have graphics comparable to Forza 5 and Driveclub(if it ever comes out lol).
 
Forza 4

When I think of the thousands of people who have paid good money for GT6 I want to cry.
The only people that can call this game good have never played any other driving game ever.

I`v been playing GT 6 for about 24 hrs now and I feel robbed, mugged, assaulted in the worse way,
what a horrendous game. Micro trannys, incredible hard, boring, monotinous work just to be given
a S2000 at the end. The engine sound is criminal, the scenery is bland, I`m lost for words.

Going back to forza 4

Good for you for giving the game a serious test time (24hrs??!))). Incredibly hard? Really? And obvious Forza flamebait.

Bye then!
 
GT6 is a huge leap over GT5 and I am personally enjoying GT6. I only paid $29.99 for GT6 about a month ago. I also enjoy Forza 4. GT6 and F4 are both great games. Both have positives and negatives.
 
GT6 is a huge leap over GT5 and I am personally enjoying GT6. I only paid $29.99 for GT6 about a month ago.
It irons out all the issues with GT5.
If this is what they can get out of the PS3 then who knows what they will do with the ps4!
 
Forza 4

When I think of the thousands of people who have paid good money for GT6 I want to cry.
The only people that can call this game good have never played any other driving game ever.

I`v been playing GT 6 for about 24 hrs now and I feel robbed, mugged, assaulted in the worse way,
what a horrendous game. Micro trannys, incredible hard, boring, monotinous work just to be given
a S2000 at the end. The engine sound is criminal, the scenery is bland, I`m lost for words.

Going back to forza 4

I'm quite critical of the newest GT games for the old gen console (PS3), but even I can tell BS flamebait. Great way to start on GTP, doubt this will stay open. Though I must say I'm surprised you realized to put this in the correct sub forum.
 
Forza 4

When I think of the thousands of people who have paid good money for GT6 I want to cry.
The only people that can call this game good have never played any other driving game ever.

I`v been playing GT 6 for about 24 hrs now and I feel robbed, mugged, assaulted in the worse way,
what a horrendous game. Micro trannys, incredible hard, boring, monotinous work just to be given
a S2000 at the end. The engine sound is criminal, the scenery is bland, I`m lost for words.

Going back to forza 4
Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.;)
 
I think we can safely assume that the OP here is an XBOT or is trying to stir up trouble...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back