GT 6 PIT ISSUES

  • Thread starter Thread starter huggie bear
  • 5 comments
  • 833 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Australia
Australia
Messages
huggie65
CAN PD GET THERE **** TOGETHER AND FIX THESE ISSUES.
GLITCHING IN AND OUT OF THE PITS , RANDOM NO PIT CHOICES AND UN EVEN TYRE WEAR ON SECOND PIT STOP.
ALL THOU ONE OF THE BOYS I RACE WITH SEEMS TO THINK IF YOU CHOOSE A DIFFERENT COMPOUND IT SEEMS TO LAST LONGER.:banghead:
 
image.jpg
 
Boys? No wonder, you should be racing with men!

Seriously, I just done a race where I was leading and came into pit lane for my stop and my pitcrew just stood there not doing a damn thing. Sat in the pits for the rest of the race.
 
Boys? No wonder, you should be racing with men!

Seriously, I just done a race where I was leading and came into pit lane for my stop and my pitcrew just stood there not doing a damn thing. Sat in the pits for the rest of the race.

Black flagged uh? :)
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/posts/9208710/

I couldnt agree more.

But after all, sure the pit stops are completely scre*ed, but the stars are in the right place on the moon, and all us racing fans know thats whats important after all.

I could reminisce about all those classic races ive watched on the moon betwen Neil armstrong and Buzz aldrin, but it brings a tear to my eye......:banghead:
 
Last edited:
CatharsisPlanet.net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back