GT 7 Australia & New Zealand Racing Comp

Australia
Australia
Auzziekangaroo94
Im thinking of starting up a Racing Comp for Australian & New Zealand Players. Me and a few friends have tried racing one another before in our own little racing comps which were ok but only having 5-6 racers isnt always fun or competitive. So Ive decided to reach out and see if there are any Australian or New Zealand players wiling to join a competition if I start one up?

I will have a cut-off date of 2 weeks from the Actual Announcement of the tournament which will hopefully be later this week or next week, I will upload a PDF File & PNG File of the full announcement which will go into detail.

I will also start-up a PSN Group Chat & a Discord Group Chat to help keep conncetion and have somewhere for updates & other announcements to be made. I will also live stream the races onto my youtube channel and then later on upload another version of the replay of the races.

Depending on how many people decide to join depends on the scheduling and structure. Below are a few key points :

- Gr.3 Racing Competition.

* If I have more than 16 sign up or decide they want to join I might have 2-3 Tiers meaning I will do a qualification mini-series before hand to Qualify for which Tier you will race in (eg. below) :

Tier 1 : (Depending if my friends decide to join the first 5-6 spots might automatically be taken by us?)

• Top 16 In the Qualifying Series Stage
  • Will have a limit of 750BHP

Tier 2 :

• 17-32 in the Qualifying Series Stage.
  • Will have a limit of 650BHP

Tier 3 (If enough racers sign-up):

• 33-48 in the Qualifying Stage.
  • Will have a limit of 550BHP.

& I would also like to know if you have any requests or ideas that you would like for the competition?

Thank you & I hope many people want to join a fun & competitive racing comp.

I will also start-up a PSN Group Chat & a Discord Group Chat to help keep conncetion and have somewhere for updates & other announcements to be made.
If you want to run this on GTPlanet and for GTPlanet members, the place for updates and other announcements is GTPlanet - as per the pinned thread in this forum.

If you want to run this on GTPlanet and for GTPlanet members, the place for updates and other announcements is GTPlanet - as per the pinned thread in this forum.
I might do that too but I also want a separate place for people to interact.

Im thinking of starting up a Racing Comp for Australian & New Zealand Players. Me and a few friends have tried racing one another before in our own little racing comps which were ok but only having 5-6 racers isnt always fun or competitive. So Ive decided to reach out and see if there are any Australian or New Zealand players wiling to join a competition if I start one up?

I will have a cut-off date of 2 weeks from the Actual Announcement of the tournament which will hopefully be later this week or next week, I will upload a PDF File & PNG File of the full announcement which will go into detail.

I will also start-up a PSN Group Chat & a Discord Group Chat to help keep conncetion and have somewhere for updates & other announcements to be made. I will also live stream the races onto my youtube channel and then later on upload another version of the replay of the races.

Depending on how many people decide to join depends on the scheduling and structure. Below are a few key points :

- Gr.3 Racing Competition.

* If I have more than 16 sign up or decide they want to join I might have 2-3 Tiers meaning I will do a qualification mini-series before hand to Qualify for which Tier you will race in (eg. below) :

Tier 1 : (Depending if my friends decide to join the first 5-6 spots might automatically be taken by us?)

• Top 16 In the Qualifying Series Stage
  • Will have a limit of 750BHP

Tier 2 :

• 17-32 in the Qualifying Series Stage.
  • Will have a limit of 650BHP

Tier 3 (If enough racers sign-up):

• 33-48 in the Qualifying Stage.
  • Will have a limit of 550BHP.

& I would also like to know if you have any requests or ideas that you would like for the competition?

Thank you & I hope many people want to join a fun & competitive racing comp.
Hey bro how do I get more info or get involved if this takes off ?

Sorry for late ass reply :), Currently I am planning this all over again and will do another post with the new championship plan at a later date.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I will send link of the updated 2024 version.

Last edited:
Back