C CarTrader Messages 62 Helsinki Messages xX_AaroZZ_Xx Jan 28, 2013 #1 What are the prizes for gt academy 2013? I didn't get any car for making it to gold
shepzki -.-. .- -... -... .- --. Premium Messages 3,300 England Messages shepzki Jan 28, 2013 #3 CarTrader What are the prizes for gt academy 2013? I didn't get any car for making it to gold Click to expand... If you mean the seasonal event then it's just a bucket load of money, no prize cars.
CarTrader What are the prizes for gt academy 2013? I didn't get any car for making it to gold Click to expand... If you mean the seasonal event then it's just a bucket load of money, no prize cars.
C CarTrader Messages 62 Helsinki Messages xX_AaroZZ_Xx Jan 28, 2013 #4 Yea I mean that. But how are the gt academy cars got?
shepzki -.-. .- -... -... .- --. Premium Messages 3,300 England Messages shepzki Jan 28, 2013 #5 CarTrader Yea I mean that. But how are the gt academy cars got? Click to expand... Most of them were only available if you golded all events in last years GT Academy game, no longer available.
CarTrader Yea I mean that. But how are the gt academy cars got? Click to expand... Most of them were only available if you golded all events in last years GT Academy game, no longer available.
playnthru Messages 5,139 SLO Messages playnthru Jan 28, 2013 #6 shepzki Most of them were only available if you golded all events in last years GT Academy game, no longer available. Click to expand... 5 of 8 have been glitched to be traded as green tickets. They can be found in the marketplace.👍
shepzki Most of them were only available if you golded all events in last years GT Academy game, no longer available. Click to expand... 5 of 8 have been glitched to be traded as green tickets. They can be found in the marketplace.👍
C CarTrader Messages 62 Helsinki Messages xX_AaroZZ_Xx Jan 28, 2013 #7 Can someone of you trade them to me? I can give anything i got
shepzki -.-. .- -... -... .- --. Premium Messages 3,300 England Messages shepzki Jan 28, 2013 #8 playnthru 5 of 8 have been glitched to be traded as green tickets. They can be found in the marketplace.👍 Click to expand... Yup, I was just referring to the event where they were originally won. CarTrader Can someone of you trade them to me? I can give anything i got Click to expand... As said, have a nosy in the Marketplace and you may find what you are looking for. 👍
playnthru 5 of 8 have been glitched to be traded as green tickets. They can be found in the marketplace.👍 Click to expand... Yup, I was just referring to the event where they were originally won. CarTrader Can someone of you trade them to me? I can give anything i got Click to expand... As said, have a nosy in the Marketplace and you may find what you are looking for. 👍
playnthru Messages 5,139 SLO Messages playnthru Jan 28, 2013 #9 CarTrader Can someone of you trade them to me? I can give anything i got Click to expand... Like Shepzki said, head over to the marketplace.👍 Some fool(referring to myself) has a thread and gives them away free!
CarTrader Can someone of you trade them to me? I can give anything i got Click to expand... Like Shepzki said, head over to the marketplace.👍 Some fool(referring to myself) has a thread and gives them away free!