- 1,211

- Earth
- TheLordSnowden
- LordSnowden
Looks like GT Academy went to Epic levels for 2014... This is a pretty over the top tone video...
But the real reason I started this thread is that I can't help but wonder how the online update and GTA 2014 are related. And considering GTA is marketing a global push beyond the traditional regional is quite interesting.
I don't want a speculation thread, but a global focus on GTA and the shear size and cost of such a campaign has to have some major residual benefit to GT 6...
What if GT 6, the skeleton that it is now, is actually by design/plan... And intended to be a foundation for for all things world wide GTA... Not just a track and leader board like past years but GT 6 will emulate a virtual component of all that they do in the real world, in the game, and show stats and results side by side... Perhaps even in real time.
If I wanted to aggressively try and merge sim racing with real world racing, this is exactly what I would do... Replicate the real world, in real time, in game... And Kaz has stated this in the distant past as well as more recently... And it's all starting to make sense...