GT Academy 2015 "Prelude to a Dream" Time Trial Series NEW

• Thread starter SGT Serb
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
SGT Serb
Hello everyone,

For those of you that have been competing in the original Prelude to a Dream Time Trial Series you most likely have heard that @GTP_CargoRatt will be unable to continue leading the way on this series due to some personal issues. We wish him the very best and hope for him to have a speedy recovery and eventually rejoin us here on the forums and in competition. I personally appreciate his contribution to the forums very much and found the time trial series to be very helpful and a fun way to get the competitive juices flowing against other potential GT Academy recruits.

I am assuming since there was a pretty good turn out for the original time trial series that everyone wants to keep going with it. If so, I'll be happy to put together a few more weekly combos for us to run. Same rules as the original time trial series, anyone can participate in one or all of the events.

If you guys are interested just post here and I will edit this thread to include the original rules, times and formatting as the previous series as well as add the next time trial challenge.

Cheers

Allen aka SGTSerb

Back