GT Academy 370z and GT-R and some 0/0/0 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hasuky Banx
  • 20 comments
  • 1,310 views
Messages
225
United States
San Diego
Messages
Ask
Messages
onlyGT001
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 [Ultimate Opal Black (RP), Super Black]

370z (GT Academy Version) Red

Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 [Orange Metallic]

Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02

Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 '90 [white]

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 '69 [daytona yellow]

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 [ Autumn Gold]

Chevrolet Camaro SS ' 69 [ Daytona Yellow]

Chevrolet Corvette Grand sport '96

Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88

Catherman Seven Fireblade '02 [catherman black]

Ginneta G4 '64 [White]

Seleen S7 '02 [Speedlab Yellow]

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 [Moonraker Black Metallic]

Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89

AUDI Quattro '82 [Alpine white]

PONTIAC TEMPEST LE MAN GTO '64 [Silvermist Gray]

BMW 2002 TURBO '73 [Polaris Mettalic]



And 1967 Birthday Ticket...

Need Matte and some cars..
 
Last edited:
I would trade out 1992 for your 1967 birthday ticket
 
I am sorry I think I miss reading it I have 1967 ticket I withdraw my offen then

unless you have other birthday ticket to trade out
 
What would you like for the BMW 2002 turbo?
 
What would you like for the gtr?
 
I'm interested in your Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 [Orange Metallic]. Can trade a '67 ticket + 5 mattes for it.

Greets!
 
I'm interested in your Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 [Orange Metallic]. Can trade a '67 ticket + 5 mattes for it.

Greets!

Dont need 67 ticket but i'll accept the mattes and a few colorshifts
 
@ Hausky Banx

Please use the Multi-Quote feature
multiquote_off.gif
it is easier than posting multiple times.
 
I have matte black matte green matte grey
 
I'll trade some mattes for the 370 gt academy.
 
Can someone explain me what this car is: 370z (GT Academy Version) Red

How do you already received your gift cars from the academy?

The GTR one is it the one we won when golding all licenses?



I would like your 370z Academy and ticket 1967... i can't trade till Monday but... I have all cars , restorations tickets, dlc paints and mattes and chromes paints and ticket level 11-14-16-17-19-20-21-23-24 and 1970... if you can wait 3 days i will trade with you.. my PSN ID is mathieub33
 
I need these 2:

GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 [Ultimate Opal Black (RP), Super Black]

370z (GT Academy Version) Red

What do you need?
 
Hasuky Banx
Dont need 67 ticket but i'll accept the mattes and a few colorshifts

Ok, great. Give me a list of mattes and colorshifts you would like. Avendator mattes are possibble to.

Greets!
 
Can someone explain me what this car is: 370z (GT Academy Version) Red

How do you already received your gift cars from the academy?

The GTR one is it the one we won when golding all licenses?



I would like your 370z Academy and ticket 1967... i can't trade till Monday but... I have all cars , restorations tickets, dlc paints and mattes and chromes paints and ticket level 11-14-16-17-19-20-21-23-24 and 1970... if you can wait 3 days i will trade with you.. my PSN ID is mathieub33
It isn't a GT Academy car. It's been there since game release. Can't be bought or won. You can only receive from level 12, 2008 ticket or 1000 ticket
 
Hasuky Banx
Send FR.. i'll send it, just need a few mattes any color

What is your psn? The mattes I have are light blue, pink, light silver, and black.
 
Last edited:
It isn't a GT Academy car. It's been there since game release. Can't be bought or won. You can only receive from level 12, 2008 ticket or 1000 ticket

OK Thank you, i was sure to have all the cars since a long time... so i will try to get it with my tickets... ( so i'm missing 2 cars in the game right now 370z 08 gt academy car and Redbull 2010 X Prototype )

Thank you
 
in need of GT academy cars, have matte paints and cars in my sig
 
this tread is all ready completed no more trades
 
Back