GT Academy 370Z or GT-R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azura
  • 9 comments
  • 1,032 views
Messages
64
Canada
Ontario
Messages
GN_darklight
Looking for these cars, any will do. They don't have to be 0/0/0 because I don't have OCD ;]. Will trade for anything I got, unless you're willing to give for free, in which case I'll throw in a Level 1000 ticket for your generosity. :]​
 
I have the Super Black GTR 0/0/0 you can buy me a car from the dealer.I can trade right now too.
 
I have the Super Black GTR 0/0/0 you can buy me a car from the dealer.I can trade right now too.

It will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm doing a 24 hour race, but tell me what car you want and I'll add you up :p
 
I want the Bandai Direzza SC430 my PSN is blackex99.
 
I have an 0/0/0 yellow 370Z, can't trade till 3/16, unless the person who has the 15th doesn't want to trade, working it out
 
I want the Bandai Direzza SC430 my PSN is blackex99.

Added, also purchased the car for you, will send whenever you accept :p
 
Looking for these cars, any will do. They don't have to be 0/0/0 because I don't have OCD ;]. Will trade for anything I got, unless you're willing to give for free, in which case I'll throw in a Level 1000 ticket for your generosity. :]​

I have both of these cars. Can send them to you today and tomorrow, otherwise will have to wait until next weekend.
 
I have an 0/0/0 yellow 370Z, can't trade till 3/16, unless the person who has the 15th doesn't want to trade, working it out

Did you want this car? Holding the 16th for ya till I get an answer
 
Back