GT Academy 370Z Tuned Car and Tom's X540 Chaser

  • Thread starter Thread starter cali3-1
  • 16 comments
  • 633 views
Messages
138
United States
Houston, TX, US
Messages
cali3-1
Hi GTPlanet, I've been looking endlessly for the Chaser, and am having no luck at all with the 370Z, so I thought I'd see if anyone had them. I can acquire any car from the New Car Dealership under 1,000,000 cr. and my garage is in my sig (I believe). It's not been updated, but most of my cars are there. I'd prefer them to be unmodified, but they will be driven, so no worries about miles or switches. Thanks in advance, guys.
 
I have the toms and can send now. Can u send the Xanavi nismo Z 06 ?
 
Sounds good. I was going to buy another Xanavi anyways. My PSN is cali3-1, add me. I can trade now, also.
 
As soon as you show up in my Community page, I'll send the Xanavi. (It usually takes a while for me, sorry)
 
I have the 370z make me an offer cannot trade till Wednesday
 
I have a black 370z, zero mile/change.. Can trade tomorrow?
 
Nissan gtr yellow hat new from the dealer.. Or a lvl 23 ticket.. Or ether a 70 or 89 birthday ticket..
 
Nissan gtr yellow hat new from the dealer.. Or a lvl 23 ticket.. Or ether a 70 or 89 birthday ticket..

I can buy the Yellow Hat today, but I already traded with Loonycrazyone, so is tomorrow good?
 
Got the car, many thanks for an excellent trade.
 
Last edited:
Yes tomora is a deal! Im at work now so add my psn now and il sort it when im home..
 
Xanavi not here yet but I'm sure it will.

Still not? Hmm.. well, if you need it straight away, I can put my old one up to borrow until it gets there.
 
I'm looking for one as well, (not to steal your thread..) as soon as the OP gets his, anyone that he didn't trade with can trade with me if they like... I can offer any new car up to 1 million credits etc.
 
I'm looking for one as well, (not to steal your thread..) as soon as the OP gets his, anyone that he didn't trade with can trade with me if they like... I can offer any new car up to 1 million credits etc.

If you're looking for the 370Z, MNLumberjack a few posts above me has one. I made another deal, but you can offer up something for his.
 
Back