GT Academy 370z/Tuned

• Thread starter GTP_DEVIE
  • 6 comments
Were semi discussing this within the GT Academy thread. In my opinion, we'll get our cars the week of the start of the first round.

Sorry, I don't understand. I want to know how to get that car if anyone knows.

To elaborate. I think what he was saying was that, the car does not become available at the dealership until the North American GT Academy starts. There will probably be an update soon. No need to worry, just tune the current Z34 for now. 💡

I can't remember what race it was,but it does unlock in one of the Expert events in A-Spec.

Not sure if this is what you guys were talking about,but i thought i would chime in.

ps

It's a great car to drive man,very well balanced,good speed,great handling.I've run some petty fast times in it so far(well for me anyways)

To elaborate. I think what he was saying was that, the car does not become available at the dealership until the North American GT Academy starts. There will probably be an update soon. No need to worry, just tune the current Z34 for now. 💡
Oh ok, its just that I saw someone online with a red one, and heard a rumour that people get different prize cars than others and you can't win them again. I would have thought everybody would have access to the same cars as everyone else, rather than leaving it to luck.

Back