GT5_Tony1409
(Banned)
- 62
Hi
I looking to trade with anyone who has the Nissan GT-R V spec GT Academy Car I would like the car to be White or Black or Dark Grey (NOT RED) as I already own this colour
This is a link to my garage I try to update as often as possible
let me know what car your interested
Im available for trade 23rd feb
If you want to add me my PSN. Tony1409 leave me a meesage
I looking to trade with anyone who has the Nissan GT-R V spec GT Academy Car I would like the car to be White or Black or Dark Grey (NOT RED) as I already own this colour
This is a link to my garage I try to update as often as possible
let me know what car your interested
Im available for trade 23rd feb
If you want to add me my PSN. Tony1409 leave me a meesage