GT Academy Cars Any Colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter padam07
  • 28 comments
  • 848 views
Messages
83
Messages
padam
I would like to make a trade tonight. Wont be until after 2:00 am est. ( I work second shift) I will send first. Send me a FR.

looking for:

GT Academy Cars any colors..


Check my garage:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=6865



Pending Trades:
3/5/11 - GTR GT Academy for Fairlady Z 300zx '83 (Z31) with member 02civicsi
3/6/11 - open
3/7/11 - open
 
Last edited:
5 gold chromes? Mine's 0 miles :D!
 
sorry I forgot to post my garage. I don't have any chrome paint. Sorry
 
That list is what I want. Not what I have.
 
^anything in my garage you choose
 
Ok. but you send me a FR to PSN: Padam. Taht way as soon as I get home from work tonight (around 12:00 am EST) I will accept your request and send the 2J. Sound Good?
 
Ok. but you send me a FR to PSN: Padam. Taht way as soon as I get home from work tonight (around 12:00 am EST) I will accept your request and send the 2J. Sound Good?

ok :) i invite you :)
 
Really want a Ferrari P330
 
I have a 2D, I'll trade for the 787B.

Awesome i'll put you down for 3/1/11. Send me a friend request and I will send 787b on 3/1/11 2:00 am EST (after work for me)
 
I have the 2D 0 Miles. Would be interested in the NSX concept. Can trade tomorrow or 3/1 or 3/2.
 
Already have a deal for a 2D
 
Isnt the ban up for >1M trades?
 
I thought you might be able to trade gt cars due to their no value
 
GT cars maybe, but people seem to be wanting to trade >1M cars for it.
 
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83

for

0/0/0 Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08 - Brilliant White Pearl or another random colour from either my Lvl 12 or '08 ticket
0/0/0 Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 - Vibrant Red or random colour from my '09 ticket
 
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83

for

0/0/0 Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08 - Brilliant White Pearl or another random colour from either my Lvl 12 or '08 ticket
0/0/0 Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 - Vibrant Red

I'll take the GTR for it. Send me a friend request and I will send first the Z when I get home from work.

edit: I will make sure the 300zx will have an engine and chassis rebuilt before sending.
 
GT cars maybe, but people seem to be wanting to trade >1M cars for it.

Well you can't trade >1m cars so it kind of drove the value of gt academy cars down.
 
I'll take the GTR for it. Send me a friend request and I will send first the Z when I get home from work.

edit: I will make sure the 300zx will have an engine and chassis rebuilt before sending.
Sounds good. Is this the PSN I need to send the FR's to? padam

I will enter our trade as follows into my logbook :

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83

for

0/0/0 Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 - Vibrant Red

Chassis & engine restore matter none to me because I'm not going to drive the car ever. I have enough other cars to drive already.
Well you can't trade >1m cars so it kind of drove the value of gt academy cars down.

Or with people like me who don't care & will trade car for car.
 
Last edited:
^awesome....yes PSN: Padam

BTW..Are you A Z fan?
 
I will be sending out two FR's. One is for you to send the Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83 to & the other is where the 0/0/0 Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 - Vibrant Red will be sent from.
 
Back