GT Academy cars for GT6

• Thread starter xR3
  • 6 comments

Do you think we'll get GT Academy cars

• Yes i think we will get GT Academy cars for the final release of GT6.

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • No i dont think we will get GT Academy cars for the final release of GT6.

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

xR3

Scotland
Scotland
xR3acTiiioNzZ-X
So, with the new season of GT Academy on its way to all of us on July 2nd 2013, do you think all of our PSN names will be kept on the Demo for us to receive the GT Academy cars on the actual game release?
I myself will be taking part in the Demo just to have a feel for the game before the final release comes out, and i hope all of us get the 2013 GT Academy cars as a reward for achieveing fast times in certain cars like we did with GT5 or even to get a couple of cars from the GT Academy would be nice of PD just for us participating.
So, what do you think, do you think we will get GT Academy cars when we buy GT6 IF our PSN's are kept on the GT Academy database when GT6 finally comes out

No, because then just about everyone would start off with a garage full of cars. Unless they do a late reward and give us the cars a few months after release.

There will be at least two GT Academy's that will happen after the game's release, so we'll most likely get the cars then.

I will play the GT Academy/GT6 demo just to get the feel of the new physics. And maybe, as I did in the previous GT Academy, I'll just look for the gold to get some special prizes like the racing suit. The cars, I don't really care about. I actually got rid of all the GT Academy prize cars in GT5 after winning them all.

To my personal opinion, even if the cars are given in GT6, the whole point and the fun of a new Gran Turismo is starting from scratch with zero experience, a tiny amount of credits and no cars.

Additionally, if GT6 offers a transfer save option from GT5 (which I doubt it would be more than probably just a few credits) I will ignore it. I refuse to spoil the fun.

I would think the cars will be in the game. I hope they do not put them in our garage. Same for any preorder or special edition cars. Much better to start the game with no cars and a few credits then have those special cars available for purchase rather than starting with them.

Or maybe they will in fact have a PP system on A_Spec that prevents the use of the special order cars in the lower end events.

Given that the last GTA and GT5 were equally as separate games as GT6 and the new GTA will be I don't see any reason why not.

Back