- Blade Silver (M)
- Brilliant White Pearl (3P)*
- Brilliant Silver (M)*
- Diamond Black (P)*
- Premium LeMans Blue (3P)*
- Premium Ultimate Yellow*
- Titanium Gray (TM)
- Vibrant Red (C)
I can trade anything that is tradeable in the game as I have collected everything
Within the game, which is why I'm collecting these in there
Original colours.
Here is what I can send you:
Suits/helmets
horns
Museum cards
every car that is tradable
All birthday tickets and level tickets
And all special events tickets
All colours of the non paintable cars
The only thing that I must stress is that the cars must be the original colours and
MUST NOT HAVE BEEN PAINTED TO THESE COLOURS
Thanks*

Hi, I have 0/0/0 Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 color Ultimate Opal Black (RP)

I'm looking 0/0/0 Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 in any color

my psn is ariel-ka

I don't have any 0/0/0 ones sorry, but if there's anything else I could trade you for it I would like too.
Also if anybody does have any of these cars I don't mind if they have miles on the clock or not. I just want them in there original colours (unpainted)

hi mate iv got all colours of 370z Academy let me know which colour do you want :)ps plus i think i got white GT-R Academy

I'd like to trade them all with you if you would please. just let me know what you would like in return. Is Bianis82 your psn name? If so I'll add you today and I am available to trade straight away. Just let me know when your available please

Thanks

hi mate yeah my PSN is bianis 82 but im already booked for today if you want i can start sending tomorrow.i will send all Academy cars for free.just share them with other GTPlanet members.:)

I've already sent you a friend request mate. Are you sure there's nothing I can send you suits/helmets or tickets??

Latest Posts

Back