Gt academy cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-Hunter
  • 11 comments
  • 735 views
Any1?!
 
What color is your Audi R8 Race Car '01? Is it red/silver or yellow/silver?
 
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Brilliant White Pearl untouched
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Dark Metal Grey untouched
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Super Black untouched
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Vibrant Red untouched

next possible trade date 11th

I am looking for different colored Furais and Cupcars.
 
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Brilliant White Pearl untouched
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Dark Metal Grey untouched
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Super Black untouched
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Vibrant Red untouched

next possible trade date 11th

I am looking for different colored Furais and Cupcars.


Got a White, Yellow and the ''gold'' one. Just can't remember the colour
 
I only have dark metal grey, red and gold. So I may be interested in one of yours. What car do you want from my list?
 
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Super Black
Sounds cool.

My Furai's are :
Gran Turismo Yellow Changes = 0 Distance = 0,0 KM Number of Wins = 0 (486BHP)
Gran Turismo White Changes = 0 Distance = 298 KM Number of Wins = 0 (500BHP)
Gran Turismo Champagne Gold Changes = 5 Distance = 120 KM Number of Wins = 0 (525BHP)
 
ok, the super-black is only on one alternative account and therefore the car is not available before 11th or 12th. Red or grey GT-R could be delivered in 90 minutes.

I would trade for the yellow Furai!

what´s your choice?
 
Okay.
I like the red aswell so why not ?
 
Have to go becourse of internet proplems ( and mo mother 2 :( ) but can trade tomorrow at 2-3PM
 
okay! red gt-r for yellow furai, tomorrow! I´ll send you a request!. Just PM me your PSN Account!
 
Back