GT Academy Edition Loading times

  • Thread starter Thread starter xStretch-
  • 4 comments
  • 737 views
Messages
924
Cyprus
North London
Messages
StretchY-
Well I went and got the Academy edition and the loading times are just as bad if not as worse as the normal edition.

I have been sitting here waiting for a curser/arrow to apear so I can select something but nothing is loading at the menu screen. I have done restarts also but it's doing the same thing.

Anyone know the solution to this?
 
Usually this is related to PSN connection issues. Disconnect off PSN and see if it goes away.
 
After restarting my PS3 and being persistent it sort of works now. Takes so long still but oh well
 
If it is stuck loading then sign out of PSN
 
I had this exact problem with the academy competition that PD had as a download, and then soon after on GT5 itself. I was playing wirelessly and then I went wired, and that solved all issues.
 
Back