- 369

- Saskatchewan
- im2fst4u55
This is just speculation and information gathering but did every final event for GT academy have a new track with it? Like I remember Indianapolis was introduced in the early ones. And twin ring motegi was brought back in a finale.
So my idea is with all the Senna stuff going around and how kaz said PD was partnering with the institute in Brazil. And not to mention the track in the gt6 opening. (wasn't that real life interlagos?) I would suspect the final track for this year could be interlagos. Maybe we could even be having GT academy there too...
I kinda doubt it will be the new Spanish track since it's not a real race circuit.
So am I correct with the final races of GT academy? What were the races?
So my idea is with all the Senna stuff going around and how kaz said PD was partnering with the institute in Brazil. And not to mention the track in the gt6 opening. (wasn't that real life interlagos?) I would suspect the final track for this year could be interlagos. Maybe we could even be having GT academy there too...
I kinda doubt it will be the new Spanish track since it's not a real race circuit.
So am I correct with the final races of GT academy? What were the races?