GT Academy for Australia

• Thread starter B24
  • 6 comments

B24

gtp_b24
After seeing all the fun the Northern hemisphere are having with the GTAc event with the winner being able to compete in an enduro event, I believe the same opportunity should be provided here in Aust or any other country for that matter.
I could not organise a 24hr drive but as I am directly involved in a endurance here in Aust.A team can be organised to take on the lucky winner as their team mate for a 300km race.
The final could be held at a event with the top 20 present for the final shoot out.
I need to know if there are the numbers out there to make it worthwhile putting it together.So if your interested, put your name down and lets see where it leads.
Cheers

B24
After seeing all the fun the Northern hemisphere are having with the GTAc event with the winner being able to compete in an enduro event, I believe the same opportunity should be provided here in Aust or any other country for that matter.
I could not organise a 24hr drive but as I am directly involved in a endurance here in Aust.A team can be organised to take on the lucky winner as their team mate for a 300km race.
The final could be held at a event with the top 20 present for the final shoot out.
I need to know if there are the numbers out there to make it worthwhile putting it together.So if your interested, put your name down and lets see where it leads.
Cheers

Im In !! :)

This would require butt loads of money. If you noticed, in the European one they actually went through a number of "game" tests, before having a real life shootout, then those winners going off for actual driver education for something like 6 months I think it was. May I ask which track and race series this 300km Enduro is on? Otherwise you can count me as intrested.:dopey:

Edit: Oh, and you'd have to pay for the finalists and lucky winner's air fares to and from the event, and accommodation and food.

That would be airfares to and from NZ too mate 👍 , because of course you couldn't leave us Kiwis out. :sly:

Back