GT Academy GT-R

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShortAznGuy
  • 6 comments
  • 497 views
Messages
746
Messages
dukie827
I have one that is completely stock with 0 miles.

Post your offers(No X2010).

Please don't be a "low baller" because I know what I have.

I can trade on the 28th of January.

I've had a total of 6 out of 6 successful trades.
 
787b or R8 Race Car.
You choose which one you want to trade.
 
I have a Ferrari 330 race car ill trade
 
I'm not interested in the Veyron but I'll consider the Ferrari 330 Race Car. I'll wait for a few more offers before I make a decision.
 
I'm not interested in the Veyron but I'll consider the Ferrari 330 Race Car. I'll wait for a few more offers before I make a decision.

I can get you the Ferrari 330 Race car if you wish or the 787B
 
Back