profi Messages 589 Messages GTP_Profi Messages Whats this? Dec 16, 2009 #1 Hi all, I wonder if there is / will be a website showing the GT Academy rankings so we can have a look at these without having to switch on our PS3 ? Post a Link here: ..................................................... regards
Hi all, I wonder if there is / will be a website showing the GT Academy rankings so we can have a look at these without having to switch on our PS3 ? Post a Link here: ..................................................... regards
alba Into very fine pixels. Premium Messages 1,906 Rockford, MI Messages dw-alba Dec 16, 2009 #2 Yes, in the demo it tells you "check out the leaderboard on gran-turismo.com" or something along those line but the main website isn't updated yet, I believe it'll be tomorrow when the demo drops.
Yes, in the demo it tells you "check out the leaderboard on gran-turismo.com" or something along those line but the main website isn't updated yet, I believe it'll be tomorrow when the demo drops.
TokyoDrift (Banned) Messages 1,800 Dec 16, 2009 #3 There is a sub-forum for GT Academy Time Trial-related threads. Use it.
Delphic Reason Delphicreasonium Staff Emeritus Messages 9,589 Messages GTP_DelphicR Messages Esoterik1 Dec 16, 2009 #4 TokyoDrift There is a sub-forum for GT Academy Time Trial-related threads. Use it. Click to expand... Good advice. CLOSED
TokyoDrift There is a sub-forum for GT Academy Time Trial-related threads. Use it. Click to expand... Good advice. CLOSED