GT Academy' Signing up problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter paul26982
  • 14 comments
  • 2,613 views
Messages
46
Messages
paul26982
Been searching for half hour' as the other day seen the same problem, but cant find it so sorry for the double post' going to register on the offical GT5 website for the academy, on the new window to sign in with your PSN email and password' i enter it but says its incorrect when its not, anyone else having this problem or no how to get around it, im in the UK so shouldnt be a problem.
 
Been searching for half hour' as the other day seen the same problem, but cant find it so sorry for the double post' going to register on the offical GT5 website for the academy, on the new window to sign in with your PSN email and password' i enter it but says its incorrect when its not, anyone else having this problem or no how to get around it, im in the UK so shouldnt be a problem.

I had some problems too, I just tried it a couple of times and then it worked for me.. Just keep trying.
 
Are you having trouble signing in on the website, or when you try to enter the race??
 
I've definitely signed up at the website, I'm definitely in the correct region... but it still tells me I haven't registered when I go to the Special Event.

The UK is included in this, isn't it? If not then I'm just stupid :D
 
I was getting haven't registered message I reset ps3 and tried challenge again and it worked cheers steve
 
I've definitely signed up at the website, I'm definitely in the correct region... but it still tells me I haven't registered when I go to the Special Event.

The UK is included in this, isn't it? If not then I'm just stupid :D

That's what I had too, just keep on trying, maybe restart the game, but mine worked after 10 minutes or so. Maybe the signing in on the website and your PS3 accepting it can take a while...
 
That's what I had too, just keep on trying, maybe restart the game, but mine worked after 10 minutes or so. Maybe the signing in on the website and your PS3 accepting it can take a while...

There's some hope then... I'll just keep trying :D
 
no its when i go to gt.com, go to register, accept the terms then takes me tol the window i mentioned and thats when i have the problem
 
no its when i go to gt.com, go to register, accept the terms then takes me tol the window i mentioned and thats when i have the problem

Then I would re-check your details, maybe you changed something, or is the caps-lock on?
 
nope none of that, only thing i can think of what im going to check now is, do you have to register with the gt site before signing up
 
You need to go to : registration

click the button on the bottom, and follow the steps?
 
these are the steps im doing, is it because im currently logged into the playstation network doing b spec i cant sign in to register on the laptop?


Puzzled, appreciate all the replies people
 
these are the steps im doing, is it because im currently logged into the playstation network doing b spec i cant sign in to register on the laptop?


Puzzled, appreciate all the replies people

That could be. Maybe you can not log in on 2 places at the same time 👍
 
thanks fellas, guessing thats the problem, just got B spec doing an endurance race so will try afterwards
 
Back