GT All Stars Championship: can you save after a race and continue later?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SillyBillyP
  • 3 comments
  • 1,289 views
Messages
242
Scotland
France
Messages
SillyBillyP
I'm going to start the All Stars Championship (International B) soon. There are five races to be done - Do you know if we can save after a race or do you have to do the whole championship in one (long) sitting?
 
Save after each race. I recommend saving after one race rather than before the next, from the replay menu not the settings menu.
 
There's an option called "suspend series", you use that to save it, leave it and pick back up. I haven't tried it yet, but in GT5, if you used it, you couldn't go do other things in-game. It only lets you quit the game then when you boot it back up, it'll let you resume only.
 
Though it does give you the option to cancel resuming the suspended series, taking you back to the main menu.
 
Back