GT all stars (extream hall) help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter willdesign
  • 8 comments
  • 978 views
Messages
3
Ok people, new to writing in these threads maybe thats because i havn't really been this stuck before.

Need a car/stratergy/setup that will win the GT all star chapionship with all golds. I run a PAL version usually in B-spec (7500 points roughly). I've managed to get to race 6 (Suzuka Circuit) with a slightly tuned Mazda 787B by qualifying for pole position, but this circuit really beats me or at least the Sauber Mercedes does! :scared:

Thanx in advance, Will
 
Run a search for "GT All-Stars" there are numerous threads that will help you out.
 
tried the search before n since your post, maybe im just not looking in the right places. surely their are lots of people who have compleated this tho.
 
X-Othermic
Win El captain endurance and get the Minolta.
willdesign-The Minolta can beat most any race, and all it takes is a little over two hours of your time to win one. ;)
 
kyle
willdesign-The Minolta can beat most any race, and all it takes is a little over two hours of your time to win one. ;)

Yes, but it is worth it.
 
Thanx guys, gonna try that. Will i need to alter the setup for each race like i've tried so many times before with other car choises, or is there a setup that will win all the races comfortably (apart from the test track race i mean) I Hope!
 
The setup is down to your preference, you can get a good one from someone in the tuning and settings forum but at the end of the day, your driving style will determine if you will change settings between races. I never did, I only alter my settings for certain tracks, but I won every race wth ease in the Minolta.
 
willdesign
Ok people, new to writing in these threads maybe thats because i havn't really been this stuck before.

Need a car/stratergy/setup that will win the GT all star chapionship with all golds. I run a PAL version usually in B-spec (7500 points roughly). I've managed to get to race 6 (Suzuka Circuit) with a slightly tuned Mazda 787B by qualifying for pole position, but this circuit really beats me or at least the Sauber Mercedes does! :scared:

Thanx in advance, Will

I think your problem is you don't know thw track. That 787 handles extremely well. I can take a stock 787 and blow all cars away plus my tire life last longer. I recommend practice on the track, learn all the corners speed wise and try it again and see the difference.
 
Back