GT All Stars ... Help?

Messages
6
Hey guys, I've been playin GT5 for 3 days now n im lovin it ... I am having a hard time beating the All Stars Championship though. Im using a fully built and tuned 458 (I know, itll be hard) and the best i could get is around 4th place. Any suggestions or tips on what car to get to beat the championship?

Thanks:tup:
 
Go to b-spec and race the mazda roadster event, then use the mazda prize car you get for winning that event to beat the all stars!

A different way would be to wait until level 22 and complete the "like the wind" event with the mazda, giving you an even better car for beating the all stars
 
Go to b-spec and race the mazda roadster event, then use the mazda prize car you get for winning that event to beat the all stars!

Hmmm... I just did the roadster B-spec and I got a FT86...
 
i bought a pagani zonda for 2.6 mil credits. won the like the wind stage and used the minolta race car i won to beat the all star challenge. boy was it frustrating to say the least:)
 
Back