GT Auto Error Board

Philippines
MLA
MyogiW34Games
Given that there are a ton of missing and misplaced stuff in the GT Auto department of GT6, why not compile them into one thread?

Although if there is a thread for this already, best have any of the admins/mods notify me if the thread will be moved.

Here are my findings so far:

1. The Exclusive GT wing for the R390 Road Car which was featured before in GT4/GT5 went missing; the one inspired by Showa. The Default GT wings are too small for the R390's wide body.

2. The Standard R34 Skylines (N1, 99', MNP, any trim other than the V-spec II Nur) when equipping a GT wing (any type) is misplaced TOO CLOSE TO THE Rear Windshield. It looks awkward compared to the premium V-spec II Nur which had it placed correctly.

3. Some models, which have a lower-trimmed version like the A80 Supra don't have the "Remove wing" Option (The SZ-R has it but not the RZ)

4. The Evo IX aero parts cannot be equipped/removed (no wong/kits/flat floors/others) - the features it once has in GT5 are totally missing. The only aesthetic stuff you can do to the E9 are Carbon Hoods, paint jobs & rim changes.

If there are any other findings feel free to list them here.

The ferrari f430 has the same problem as the evo ix,it says there is an aero kit and it does not show,even the carbon bonnet doesn't show on the car.

Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 has the same problem as Ferrari F430 and Evo IX.. It can't equip anything. In GT5, it had wing and front bumper too.. :(

I don't know if it's an error, but I think wing placement looks weird on the MR2 GTS.

The ferrari f430 has the same problem as the evo ix,it says there is an aero kit and it does not show,even the carbon bonnet doesn't show on the car.
I belive that car was like that in gt5.The only one you can put wing or aero kit was the scuderia

A lot of the cars don't correctly "remove" parts in the preview. For example, if you look at the "aero kits" on the Premium S2000, they stay on even if you re-select the stock option, and when you go to a different category. On that same car, the wing mounts remain if you preview one. Many others have similar issues.

Not really an error in the same way, but it's quite irritating all the same.

Some are fixed with the new patch update today:

1. R34 GT-R standards' GT wing placements have been readjusted close to the edge of the rear now than closer to the rear windshield.
2. R390 wing can be recreated thanks to the custom wing maker.

not changed:
Evo IX still can't equip aero parts. :v

Back