- 823

- Riga, Latvia
- Tvensky
Hi, there are too many GT articles so I couldn't find what I was loking for!
I just reached level 13 and wanted to try out brand new online.. I tried with friends entered "my longue" my friends joined, we played, very good connection, dual drifting, superb race 👍
The Problem: But when I enter "Open Lounge" (as I understend GT ONLINE) I freeze all the time, In begining I was freezing every time pressing something (I restart ps3 didnt wait for long, 5min).. nowdays after the 1.02 update, I can enter something and look around, but I still cant create game, or refresh, or find anything, nothing going on there. I saw some info about races, just once 👎
for info - my NAT type is 2, i have very good internet, using router, I played all type of ps3 games online!
Final Question: Is it something with my game, router, internet or just GT5 servers are busy?
If you have some kind of info or questions, pleace reply, I want to race with you guys!
I just reached level 13 and wanted to try out brand new online.. I tried with friends entered "my longue" my friends joined, we played, very good connection, dual drifting, superb race 👍
The Problem: But when I enter "Open Lounge" (as I understend GT ONLINE) I freeze all the time, In begining I was freezing every time pressing something (I restart ps3 didnt wait for long, 5min).. nowdays after the 1.02 update, I can enter something and look around, but I still cant create game, or refresh, or find anything, nothing going on there. I saw some info about races, just once 👎
for info - my NAT type is 2, i have very good internet, using router, I played all type of ps3 games online!
Final Question: Is it something with my game, router, internet or just GT5 servers are busy?
If you have some kind of info or questions, pleace reply, I want to race with you guys!