GT by Citroen concept wheel glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rx8fanboy
  • 4 comments
  • 774 views

Rx8fanboy

(Banned)
Messages
240
Messages
Rx8fanboy
Hi

I just brought the GT by Citroen concept and took it to GT Auto, where I noticed that it had no rims! It only had tyres!
So I painted it yellow (Yellow+Black wheels=Awesome)and looked at it in my garage and its normal rims where back!

I was gutted 👎

Has this happened to you?
 
I've had this with my fully tuned Honda Odyssey.
Painted Matte Orange in January, now it's gone back to factory colours.
No idea how.
 
Hi

I just brought the GT by Citroen concept and took it to GT Auto, where I noticed that it had no rims! It only had tyres!
So I painted it yellow (Yellow+Black wheels=Awesome)and looked at it in my garage and its normal rims where back!

I was gutted 👎

Has this happened to you?

Do you literally mean rims? Or was the entire wheel was invisible?
Sounds like just a random little graphical bug.
 
Do you literally mean rims? Or was the entire wheel was invisible?
Sounds like just a random little graphical bug.

No the tyres were still there. The rims weren't.
It was awesome
 
Back