GT by Citroen drifting

  • Thread starter Thread starter juniordee
  • 5 comments
  • 1,354 views
Messages
846
Messages
GTP_juniordee3
Messages
Oddbug
I just tried the new super concept car for a spin at drifting:dopey:

At first I thought it was impossible to drift but then after my first try I started realizing, well...this is actually kinda fun. I'm actually starting to like this car for drifting.

Just wanted to know what you guys think of this car, for those of you who actually tried drifting with it.

P.S : try to beat my score:sly: (suzuka east)
(not that hard)
 
Last edited:
This car is the biggest pile of %*^# i have ever driven. I will NOT try to drive it again lol im going to watch your replay tho :)

EDIT: just watched your replay pretty funny watching that car try to slide

Thumbs up
 
This car is the biggest pile of %*^# i have ever driven. I will NOT try to drive it again lol im going to watch your replay tho :)

EDIT: just watched your replay pretty funny watching that car try to slide

Thumbs up

HAHA that is exactly why I love it. It's just so...undriftable (like the skyline r34). You have to force it to drift. I've grown to like it. I also thought it was a pile of %$&@ but now I'm having a blast with it.:)
 
I realized it can't handle tight drifts

but I can get the hang of it

Plenty of torque, too
 
I wont even bother trying to drift that ****roen
 
Hey, I'm on top now :sly:. I keep getting around 12k drift points, but I found a way to get more point on the first corner, that helped me get around 1k extra which got me the goal.
 
Back