GT by Citroen Weight Mix Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter discspeed
  • 5 comments
  • 1,273 views
Messages
52
United States
Clearwater, FL
Messages
discspeed
I really like this car, but in reading the descriptions it says that the V8 version should weigh less than the electic concept car. When you buy them the V8 weighs 50kg more. All realism aside since the electric car would weigh 100s of kgs more, is this just a mix up by PD? Seems like it would be an easy fix if they knew about it.

The electric concept car is an absolute monster btw...The best part is that it can run endurance races without ever refueling or recharging. It has a separate motor for each wheel and only has one continuous gear.
 
What there is a electric citreon gt :-S I didn't know this awesome

I believe it's that concept car that's only available in white. Not to be mistaken with the GT by Citroen road car, since the GT by Citroen road car comes with a myriad of colors to choose from.

They're also those all-white cars you see when you take a fully-tuned road car on Arcade mode.
 
I've had the concept car for a while and I've driven it quite a bit. I just bought the GT by Citroen Road Car and I've been driving it detuned in the French Seasonals. I must say that the Road Car feels lighter when I'm driving it despite it's listed weight. Perhaps the weight listed is a typo, especially since you cannot purchase any sort of weight reduction for any of the GTbyCitroen cars.
 
No refuel on Concept GT by Citroen? I do find this tantalizing for the endurance races, since those loom large having just had my PS3 hard drive wiped of my previous GT5 save progress. Thanks for the post - I hadn't considered the GT in this light before. And then there's the thought that all I'll be doing is throttle and break (no gear change)...

I will have to check out this question on mass, though. I would think that the true difference, if any, would reveal itself in the handling feel like you've suggested, Discspeed.
 
I just noticed another mix up between the two GTbyCitroen cars...When you choose the road car from the menu and you hear the engine start up it is the sound of the electric concept car rather than the road car. The road car should sound the same as the GT race car. After driving even more now in the super car seasonals I still maintain that it drives lighter than the concept car.
 
Back