Gt Car Is This On???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knives15
  • 22 comments
  • 2,193 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
does anybody know if theres any mustangs..............those are the cars that i love
 
lets hope not,

heh i am just kidding, but most likely there will be ;)
 
Yeah, there will be mustang's( I hope). I would also like to see the older mustang's.
 
it's said that there will be Mustang's from the 60's & 70's, but also the recent model and it's most likely that even the new conceptcar will make it into GT4 :D
 
I'd hope they have a 65 mustang in olive green like what my dad has and stick an exhaust system on it that sounds like ours. I've never been a big fan of muscle cars or mustangs til drivin the one we have. Hopefully the sound will be faithful because it kicks ass!
 
I would love to see the 66 GT 350 make a return to the game. Then, I would love to see a 68 GT 390.
 
You know, I made my Master Car list so that we could avoid the "IS THIS CAR IN THE GAME!??!?!!!!!" threads over and over. It'd be nice if people read it.
 
I hope that there will be Shelby GT500 (Eleanor :) ) and the Mustang GT 2005
 
It would be nice if people did searches first because I rmember somone making a Mustang thread and I belive I did it actually, I would post the link but it would defeat the purpose of the person searching it for themselves..
 
of course there will be mustangs in GT4 I just hope they have a lot of different generation mustangs from the original to today. It could be a sweet event, the mustang classic or something. I need to go play GT2 and break out the original
 
i say a good mustang from every five years or so, because they changed so much. And a couple special ones like the mach 1 racing freak mentioned would really satify a lot of peoples hunger for american muscle
 
This kind of question is answered in full in this post.
 
why did you bump this thread from way back then? There is no news, there is no relevance to this thread. We know the Mustang is in, we've talked about it. Unless you have something to ADD (which you don't since all you wrote was "bump") then don't bring these threads back.
 
Exactly! Take a look at the car list if you're looking for a specific vehicle.
 
right.
I have nothing against bringing old threads out of the dust bin. But you must have something to add to do it. If you've got nothing to say, there's no point.
 
Agrees with the person above.
 
What is your major malfunction? This thread is nearing a year old and you bump it with no useful information. Why? If you have any questions about cars being in the game don't bump posts read the car list - thats what 359 created it for. :dunce:.
 
How many GTP members does it take to tell z06camaro not to bump and old thread without adding anything else to his post?

6 (Six) and counting! :crazy:
Go figure! :sly:
 
Five...........you counted me twice, and the second response was not aimed at z06, I was responding to Wright1331
 
I'm amazed by how many members want to act like veterans and pretend they know what is supposed to be done when threads like this pop up...

Yet I still see dozens of replies, which only extend the life of a useless thread.

👎
For almost every post in this thread.

Get your head on straight please every one.

Next time you see a thread like this let one person answer the question and then the rest of you should ignore the thread.

Thread closed...
Take it to the master car list thread next time.
(and for all you members replying to threads like this... Quit it!
You don't need to extend the life of this sort of thread!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back