• maybe so

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canada
canada
LazerBlitz101
RED = RULE BLUE = INFO

For people who don't know what gt cars are they are GT3/GT2/GT1 Cars, there will be a list of cars available below, but first, how the event will be put together. There will be 5 teams with 3 people on each , every member of a team must have the same car. there can not be 2 teams with the same car. After all teams are full, People can apply for substitute. There will be substitute teams and individuals. They will be able to join when there are spots left in the 16 car grid. If a team member of a non substitute team wants to join and it is full, message me on PSN and if there are any substitutes they will have to sit that race out. Here are the available cars

Nissan GTR GT3
R35-Nismo-Nissan-GT-R-GT3.jpg

Will be The Nissan GTR Concept LM Race car, 600 HP 1100 KG

highspeedringgtrcon.jpg

There is no RX7 GT3 but why not :dopey: 650 HP 1200 KG

mazda_rx-7_lm_racecar.jpg

Camaro LM Race car 650 HP 1200 KG

highspeedringcamaro.jpg

Ford GT GT3
matechfordgt08_lead.jpg

Will become Ford gt LM Race car spec 2 650 hp 1200 KG

ShowroomGT14LMSpecII.jpg

Pagani Zonda LM Race car 670 hp 1300 KG

pagani_zonda_lm_race_car_by_strayshadows-d53tpka.png

SUBSTITUTE TEAM CARS

Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation 690 HP 1350 KG

5251751531_9005784e4a_z.jpg

Ford Falcon XR8, can be fully tuned

falconcg.jpg

TEAMS

Nissan team Nismo, GTR Concept LM Race car

Mazdaspeed team, RX7 Concept LM Race car

Team Chevrolet, Camaro LM Race car

Ford Racing, Ford GT LM Race car spec 2

Zonda race team, Zonda LM Race car

SUBSTITUTE TEAMS

Audi Team Playstation

Falcon Race team

HOW TO ENTER

write your PSN Name, And team. AND if you are dirty you will be kicked out.

Classes

Write either pro or am, if you have won an online tournament before you are a pro, if not you are an am. A Team with all pros will be a "pro team" Wile teams with both 1 or 2 pros and 1 or 2 am's will be "pro-am Teams"
and it obviouse that "am teams" will have all am classes

Last edited:
I could be very interested in this and already have 1 team mate. For now I will go and test some cars and let you decide and confirm more before I say yes or no for sure as we are currently racing in 2 series so times and dates will be the deciding factor especially as we are in the UK so time difference may be an issue for us.

I will be keeping a close eye on the thread in anticipation for further details to be confirmed :)

NOTES:
Myself and my team mate (Dj) are very clean and fair drivers if we make a mistake that results in 1 or more cars going off we will always slow down to take the penalty of allowing all cars contacted back past :)

Also the picture you have of the Nissan GT-R I beleive is of the car that GTAcademy winner Lucaz Ordenez drives in this years Blancpain endurance championship :) A friend of mine runs a team there (JRM Racing) aslo using GT-R's :)

I could be very interested in this and already have 1 team mate. For now I will go and test some cars and let you decide and confirm more before I say yes or no for sure as we are currently racing in 2 series so times and dates will be the deciding factor especially as we are in the UK so time difference may be an issue for us.

I will be keeping a close eye on the thread in anticipation for further details to be confirmed :)

NOTES:
Myself and my team mate (Dj) are very clean and fair drivers if we make a mistake that results in 1 or more cars going off we will always slow down to take the penalty of allowing all cars contacted back past :)

Also the picture you have of the Nissan GT-R I beleive is of the car that GTAcademy winner Lucaz Ordenez drives in this years Blancpain endurance championship :) A friend of mine runs a team there (JRM Racing) aslo using GT-R's :)
Glad you are interested! And your friend runs JRM Racing :eek:

Not the friend that will be my team mate, he too busy at races :lol: and has no impact on my driving skill or else I would be racing for him :lol:

Back