GT Career Mode Challenge, Presented by Racers Reunited - Round 9; Nov 24 @ 2000UTC

• Thread starter Famine
  • 473 comments
It's unlikely I will be able to race today, so for anyone looking to jump in there should be an extra spot available.

I may be able to join the later races, so I'll check on the lobby when I can.

In other words, everyone needs to be careful as @Famine will be forced to find someone new to punt...

I've had a really long day today and I don't think I'm well fit enough to stay up late (especially until 4 AM) with you guys. Looks like I'll be sitting on the bench this time – have fun guys!

Last edited:
and the sheet REALLY hates Jocke, as it's dropped him to 1.2% slower for no reason I can spot.
Well, the feeling is not mutual since I REALLY love the sheet. I can only hope that one day the sheet will love me back.
for no reason I can spot
I can. I sucked. :lol:

I think I owe Kerfuffle a drink :cheers: :D
Drive next to me in the corkscrew at Laguna tonight and I'll throw you a bottle of delicious Baileys from the drivers side window.

How does this look?
👍👍

Well I said I was gonna have to find other ways of being awful and today, I really got my fill. Sorry to anyone I might have had contact with, just overdriving and making mistakes (in a car with not alot of power, what an accomplishment). Other then me auditioning to be a Ferrari F1 driver, fun stuff and fun combos. Hopefully next week is more racing and less sbinotto in my ear.

*Deletes sbin.exe*

Last edited:
Well I said I was gonna have to find other ways of being awful and today, I really got my fill. Sorry to anyone I might have had contact with, just overdriving and making mistakes (in a car with not alot of power, what an accomplishment). Other then me auditioning to be a Ferrari F1 driver, fun stuff and fun combos. Hopefully next week is more racing and less sbinotto in my ear.

*Delestes sbin.exe*
I saw nothing awful. Good racing by all. 👍

I was in the back most of the time. But was still close enough to hope the cars at the front messed up. ;):lol:

Our liveries at Laguna:

full

That was extremely non-heinous. Totally knackered, loved the whole evening.

For next week for the N200s, I'm just going to pick a car. The number juggling from the Kei cars, having everyone apply their handicaps to already balanced cars is... too confusing, and I'm pretty sure even I screwed mine up, and I'm in charge of the sheet. I think it'll simply be best to have a stock 100/100 car and everyone doing their handicap onto that each race like this week.

Clio V6? Clio V6.

I have some liveries here, and I can make new ones quickly if anyone wants their own number on one :D

Harrow. Since ETfuffle is now working just fine, and I've simplified things a little, here's next week:

Clubman Cup
Car and base handicap:
* Renault Sport Clio V6 24v '00 - 100% Power, 100% Weight
Tyres:
Sports Medium
Circuits
Race 1: Dragon Trail - Gardens (7 laps)
Race 2: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (6 laps)
Race 3: Alsace Village (5 laps)
Race 4: Circuit de la Sarthe (3 laps)

Also, starting handicaps are right here - just click on the Round 4 tab:

Last edited:
Our reality:
Streets of willow. Booooo. Could be worse, could have been horse thief mile
Clubman Cup
Circuits

Race 1: TBA
Race 2: TBA
Race 3: TBA
Race 4: TBA

In an alternate timeline/universe somewhere out there:

Streets of willow. Booooo. Could be worse, could have been horse thief mile
Clubman Cup
Circuits

Race 1: Horse Thief Mile
Race 2: Horse Thief Mile
Race 3: Horse Thief Mile
Race 4: Horse Thief Mile

:lol:

I have some liveries here, and I can make new ones quickly if anyone wants their own number on one
Orange #8 (any orange) would be excellent if you find the spare time to do it before Tuesday.

Tom
I’m available for this Tuesday if there’s space.
Do you even have any strength left to turn the wheel, Tom?
I saw Ep.04 today and you must be dead tired after what James put you through :lol:👍

Looking forward to Tuesday. Maybe we'll get to hear some more Murray-isms. He turned 97 today by the way.

Do you even have any strength left to turn the wheel, Tom?
I saw Ep.04 today and you must be dead tired after what James put you through :lol:👍

Looking forward to Tuesday. Maybe we'll get to hear some more Murray-isms. He turned 97 today by the way.

I've been struggling since we shot it two months ago! :lol:

You can always count on those - amazing to think he's still going really, what a life!

Do we have any word on what the tracks are going to be or did I miss it somewhere above?
Apparently all the races are around the TBA circuit. But I've looked through GTS's list a couple of times and I can't find TBA anywhere. There must have been an update I've missed. :dopey: ;)

Apparently all the races are around the TBA circuit. But I've looked through GTS's list a couple of times and I can't find TBA anywhere. There must have been an update I've missed. :dopey: ;)
It's short for "Tsukuba".

A Blue one with 32 would be great.
Orange #8 (any orange) would be excellent if you find the spare time to do it before Tuesday.
I've made these and one in TBM blue (#3) for @Tom:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/1088587/gallery/carLivery

Just click on the relevant car, and Add to Collection. In-game, pick the car, choose change livery, and selection My Collection. You won't be able to edit it any further (like wheels, etc) though.

@Tom What font is your TBM. MOTORSPORT in?

Cavalier.

I'm also going to have to bow out tonight chaps. Been feeling rougher than a badger's arse for the last couple of days. Waiting for results on a COVID test too.

Last edited:
Back