- 1

- Argentina
(Google Translate) Hi! I really loved the career mode, but I ran into some freezing issues while playing on my PSP 3000.
One freeze happened when trying to configure a track (I don't recall which one), and many more occurred when accessing the car settings (where you can adjust vehicle physics); I noticed this happens consistently with specific models—the MR2, for example.
With other vehicles, I can access that menu, but the game freezes when I try to save the changes.
I’d be more than happy to provide further details to help support the project; please let me know if you need more information.
Aside from that, I’d love an option to enable the dealership rotation found in the default game; personally, I really enjoy that mechanic.
Sending a big hug from Argentina, and thanks for working on this mod—despite the freezing issues, I’m enjoying it a lot!
One freeze happened when trying to configure a track (I don't recall which one), and many more occurred when accessing the car settings (where you can adjust vehicle physics); I noticed this happens consistently with specific models—the MR2, for example.
With other vehicles, I can access that menu, but the game freezes when I try to save the changes.
I’d be more than happy to provide further details to help support the project; please let me know if you need more information.
Aside from that, I’d love an option to enable the dealership rotation found in the default game; personally, I really enjoy that mechanic.
Sending a big hug from Argentina, and thanks for working on this mod—despite the freezing issues, I’m enjoying it a lot!
Last edited: