Gt Concept

• Thread starter LEBSTA
  • 25 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:odd: WHATS THE POINT OF SONY AND POLYPHONY MAKING GT CONCEPT. INSTEAD OF MAKING IT THEY SHOULD OF STARTED 2 MAKE GT4 AND PUT ALL THE CONCEPT CARS IN THEIR, SO THEIR WOULD BE 250+ CARS IN IT. :odd:
ITS PRACTALLY THE SAME AS GT3 ONLY WITH CONCEPTS. AND SOME R NOT EVEN CONCEPTS eg. NSX, R34, SUPRA. I'VE SEEN A DEMO VIDEO ON IT. EVEN THE TRACKS THEY SHOW U R THE SAME.
I'M PROBABLY NOT GOING 2 BUY IT, BUT IF U CAN CONVINCE ME I MIGHT SEE IN GETTING IT

35.JPG

Why should we convince you? I'll buy it just out of principle because its another Installment of Gran Turismo!

And because I wanna drive that Toyota Pod thingy.

Well I had GTconcept scince The japanese version came out at the start of the year and im going to buy GTConcept Geneva. Im not going to bother with reasons why you should buy the game. And about it delaying GT4 well the more car models they make the better and faster they will get at it. Thus meaning that they can streamline the model production and get more cars. They have also already made two ther GTconcepts to my knowledge GTConcept Amlux Salon and GTConcept Seoul (for korea) even a funny daihatsu copen version of the game. Also why did you post this in the GT3 forum and not the GT Rumors and speculation forum??

1. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS, AS IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING!!!!
2. Wrong forum
3. The more GT games Polyphony make before GT4 comes out the better, as they will learn new things with the Ps2, and GT4 will look/play better as a result.
4. If you don't buy it, i'll come over to your house (I know where you live boy!) and force you to buy it!!

No, i'll rob his next door neighbour and give him the money then.

LOL

Damn I would of said I wasnt going to buy gtc and then you would come round and buy it for me with your money :P oh well it was worth a try

Actually, PD started work on GT4 way before GT3 was released. I hope there are more spin-offs so that the sequent GTs will be better.

welcome lebsta , nice 200sx tuned

listen m8, gt concept is a great add on UNTIL GT4 comes out!

WHATS IT 2 U IF I WRITE IN CAPS (Mustang Man)???????
AND BY THE WAY HOW DO U KNOW WHERE I LIVE IF I DON'T HAVE WHERE I LIVE WIRTEN ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE??????

35.JPG

HOW IS IT IN THE WRONG AREA. ITS NOT A RUMOR. I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE U POST!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

35.jpg

What r u going 2 do about it?????????
And also what it 2 u??? its not doing anything 2 u. U don't like it tough. because I do, and i'm not getting rid of it just 4 u and some other people how don't like it!!!!! :mad: :mad:
35.jpg

GT CONCEPT is essential to keep us :gt: gamers entertained whilst waiting for GT4...

Plus Polyphony have loads of professional game producers working on GT4 and GT Concept

Also don't expect a company like Polyphony to lapse in production time and effort of GT4 just for GTC....:shakehead: Those guys do alot of hard work at Sony, Polyphony etc..

IT'S ANNOYING FOR EVERYONE, NOT JUST ME!!!!!!!!!

AND BY THE WAY HOW DO U KNOW WHERE I LIVE IF I DON'T HAVE WHERE I LIVE WIRTEN ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE??????
That's a secret sorry. :P

HOW IS IT IN THE WRONG AREA. ITS NOT A RUMOR. I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE U POST!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
Calm down man! Somone has moved it to the GT Rumor & Speculation forum, so you have nothing to worry about now. You posted it in the GT3 forum, when it is not, obviously, related to GT3. So my facts were straighter than a precision ruler.

He won't do anything, but could let a Moderator or Admin know about it, and they may make you either remove it, or make it smaller. And if you don't, then you may get a warning or something similar....
That pic causes pages to load even slower for people who use 32K, and 56K modems.

And also what it 2 u??? its not doing anything 2 u. U don't like it tough. because I do, and i'm not getting rid of it just 4 u and some other people how don't like it!!!!! :mad: :mad:
Nobody said they don't like that pic, but it makes pages load slower, like i said above.

Originally posted by Mustang man
IT'S ANNOYING FOR EVERYONE, NOT JUST ME!!!!!!!!!

That's a secret sorry. :P

Calm down man! Somone has moved it to the GT Rumor & Speculation forum, so you have nothing to worry about now. You posted it in the GT3 forum, when it is not, obviously, related to GT3. So my facts were straighter than a precision ruler.

He won't do anything, but could let a Moderator or Admin know about it, and they may make you either remove it, or make it smaller. And if you don't, then you may get a warning or something similar....
That pic causes pages to load even slower for people who use 32K, and 56K modems.

Nobody said they don't like that pic, but it makes pages load slower, like i said above.

Some very good points made there :cheers:

LEBSTA-about your sig, that is the sickest Nissan 200SX I've seen, and when I say sickest, I mean ugly.

Originally posted by MazKid
LEBSTA-about your sig, that is the sickest Nissan 200SX I've seen, and when I say sickest, I mean ugly.

Hahaha. Thats so no funny. That is 1 of the most gayest calles i've ever heard. U think your so funny.

35.jpg

LEBSTA, stop wasting space on this forum by putting that car in every post. Also, please do not type in ALL CAPS. It is very disorienting and hard to read. If you continue doing this, you will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back