GT DD PRO availability, SOLD OUT.

DaveTheStalker

Vinyl Addict
Premium
United States
Michigan
DaveTheStalker
I have not been in a position to get a GT DD PRO Premium until now. I have been drooling over it on Fanatecs website and availability has usually been a month out. I tried to place the order and they aren’t accepting orders for the main unit whatsoever. Does anyone know when they will be available for ordering again?

At this point, I would be happy with a factory refurb review unit with a full “as new” warranty.

I have not been in a position to get a GT DD PRO Premium until now. I have been drooling over it on Fanatecs website and availability has usually been a month out. I tried to place the order and they aren’t accepting orders for the main unit whatsoever. Does anyone know when they will be available for ordering again?

At this point, I would be happy with a factory refurb review unit with a full “as new” warranty.
I don't believe they announce when they open pre orders so your only choice is checking the site regularly.
Unless I'm mistaken though, the next batch should have a late july/august delivery window.

Last edited:
After using my friends GT DD pro, I had been trying to order one since May 2022 but they were "Out of stock" for over 6 months. In the end I gave up and bought the new Logitech DD racing wheel instead, which I'm glad I did because trueforce takes it to the next level.

Back