Gt DD Pro - PS5

• Thread starter B80
  • 6 comments

B80

England
Deadlights with Pennywise and the Balloons
naughty_teddy1
Hi all,

Sorry if i missed this, but could someone advise what's considered 'best' gt dd pro 8nm setup for ACC within the wheel settings itself and in game settings please.

I understand there's a degree of personal preference, but ball park configuration would be useful.

Googled around and haven't been able to find much so far...

Cheers!

B80
Hi all,

Sorry if i missed this, but could someone advise what's considered 'best' gt dd pro 8nm setup for ACC within the wheel settings itself and in game settings please.

I understand there's a degree of personal preference, but ball park configuration would be useful.

Googled around and haven't been able to find much so far...

Cheers!
I think there are reccomended settings on the Fanatec website. Should be a start.

Is it just me, or is the FFB in ACC- PS5 extremely nerfed? I've done all the recommended fixes and settings. Purple mode before game start up. Cranked up everything to 11 (figuratively speaking of course). Tried fanatic's reccomended settings. Nothing, nada. The FFB strength is weak

Is it just me, or is the FFB in ACC- PS5 extremely nerfed? I've done all the recommended fixes and settings. Purple mode before game start up. Cranked up everything to 11 (figuratively speaking of course). Tried fanatic's reccomended settings. Nothing, nada. The FFB strength is weak
I remember having the same feeling after having driven in Dirt Rally 2.0 for a couple of months lol. The FFB does tend to be more on the subtle side.

I remember having the same feeling after having driven in Dirt Rally 2.0 for a couple of months lol. The FFB does tend to be more on the subtle side.

It’s so frustrating! I feel the details, but they’re so minute!! I remember the PS4 version being better. I’m gonna do the Pepsi challenge tomorrow between the 2 if I get to come home from work.

Back