GT Drift Community videos?

• Thread starter SHHADA
  • 6 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Mr_SHHADA
Hi guys,
I was watching DomesticMango's Forza Motersport - The Awesome Community for the 100th time i guess.
This video gives me a great feeling, because I can relate to it with the GT community.
But it did kinda hit me in the head... the Gran Turismo community doesn't really have a lot of this type of content.
The most i've seen is a few gameplays here and there and a few team videos.

How about we start organizing a few events and after every event make a video?
Or after a few event make a compilation?
Or different themed videos?
It's just some ideas, i wanna hear what you guys would like.

Since I have a HD PVR and am able to record gameplay + i'm a video editor, I thought it would be nice to do a couple of videos together with a lot of people on the forums.

The game came out a few days ago and I already finished career.
I've also bought most of the cars I want and tuned a few of them aswell (I got the money from the glitch) and I don't really want to keep it to myself.
I want as much people to join in with the fun, ESPECIALLY with the people here.
The vibe here is amazing and I'd be happy to work on something with each and every single one of you guys.

If you have any ideas, please begin your reply with a big fat
=IDEA=
the more likes your idea gets, the more I will make it a reality and the more time i'll spend on it.

I could do just casual drift vids, which means taking out some of the better parts that have been recorded and just past that behind each other and slap a tune under it.
This is the fastest way to make the most content, since it's really easy.
I could also just take 1 drift clip which looks really amazing and make a real edit to edit.
For an Example, please check my latest video.

If anybody wants to contact me, my skype is xshhada.

During GT5's run Duman from Team Burst made a community video as well as a few others from the big drift teams on this board. Nemisis mad a video about their weekly nightslide. So we have them its just a matter of everyone getting back to that high level that we are used to to have these events and videos. FYI VDC is coming up in Feb be sure to sign up, every round will be live streamed.

Allright thanks for the replies.
I really wanna know now what you guys think about edits on a high level, like the video i showed you.
I know for a fact it will get a lot of attention once it is up on a big(ger) community channel on youtube.
Same thing happened with Forza and that just needed 2 video's.
Hopefully there are some artsy people here with some filming knowledge :)

Allright thanks for the replies.
I really wanna know now what you guys think about edits on a high level, like the video i showed you.
I know for a fact it will get a lot of attention once it is up on a big(ger) community channel on youtube.
Same thing happened with Forza and that just needed 2 video's.
Hopefully there are some artsy people here with some filming knowledge :)

you should really looka at @JrDarknes videos, he put out some high quality stuff. and I'm pretty sure he will be doing the same thing on gt6

Back