GT Driving Force Question

Kryptonite158
I am thinking about picking up F1 2010 for some official F1. Im sick of driving my F2007 and F10 around the few gp tracks PD has given us. So my question is this..will I get the same sort of force feedback with F1 2010 as I do with GT5? Will driving an F1 car on Gt5 feel the same as F1 2010? Its the same wheel...but Im just wondering. Anyone know?

Well, it shouldn't be in the GT5 section, I believe.

Then again, it does feel different but in a good way. I prefer the way the F1 cars are feeling like in F1 2010.

I am thinking about picking up F1 2010 for some official F1. Im sick of driving my F2007 and F10 around the few gp tracks PD has given us. So my question is this..will I get the same sort of force feedback with F1 2010 as I do with GT5? Will driving an F1 car on Gt5 feel the same as F1 2010? Its the same wheel...but Im just wondering. Anyone know?

I didn't care for the feel of F1 2010 with the DFGT personally - or with the G27. I haven't tried it yet with my T500.

a little off topic but ferrari challenge feels AWESOME with the DFGT i don't believe there are any F1 cars in the game but if you're looking for something fun to use with the DFGT this game is a good and probably now cheap option.

Back