Gt entertainment - Hotlaps, car build an more....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race_Fanatic_
  • 19 comments
  • 1,316 views
Messages
46
Finland
Åland Islands, Finland
Messages
race_fanatic_
Gt Entertainment - hotlaps, car builds and more...​

Hello!
I will try to post all my gran turismo youtube videos here. The videos is in good quality hd and I also have a wheel cam now which is entertaining to watch imo. Also remember to subscribe to my youtube channel to instantly see my videos. Feel free to comment you opinion on my videos and what you think. Enjoy! :)
 
Last edited:
AOR Official Highlights
​
Round 1 Brands Hatch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5tqScZjp8o&feature=youtu.be

Round 2 Deep Forest Raceway: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypeNRiI1r4I

Round 3 Laguna Seca: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjvFdjs0oGk

Round 4 Trial mountain: www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-QMlRlqIFU

Car Builds:
​
Here's my vidoes from my series "car build" I buy a car and upgrade and style it and then I give it ago on the autumn ring - mini.

Car Build #1 Volkswagen Golf I GTI ´76: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFmwflgam1c
Car Build #2 Volkswagen 1200 ´66: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0DpmzmUb4
Car Build #3 Daihatsu Midget II D Type ´98: www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOZB2gWguJk
Car Build #4 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package ´07: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGDl7E5m9zQ
 
Last edited:
Hotlaps
​
Hotlap #1 Spa-francorchamps - Light Car Company Rocket ´07: www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCCTnRB6_K4

Hotlap #2 Atodromo Nazionale Monza - Toyota FT-1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia1qSj9cO5E&feature=youtu.be

Hotlap #3 Nürburgring GP/F - Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 ´11: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-deKVDqDll4

Hotlap #4 Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - Renault Sport Mégane Trophy Base Model `11: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldIJ5w9tGQs (training or my apexonlineracing race on monday: apexonlineracing.com/forums/

Hotlap #5 Nürburgring Norschleife - Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0qqmMbKgWY


ApexOnlineRacing Social races​
If you are interested in joining the league, then here's the link to the website: apexonlineracing.com/forums/home

Social race #1 Silverstone: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLXPU912SP


Dirt Nascar​

Dirty Nascar #1: Debut race: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjaLe-gpKEA&list=UUvWACArOVR4R4zrwH6qS8Aw
 
Last edited:
I'm using the Elgato as well and Sony Vegas pro 12 are you recording from your PS3 using HDMI seems most people aren't. I just got mine set up to do that today and its a big difference especially when rendering in Vegas.
 
I'm using the Elgato as well and Sony Vegas pro 12 are you recording from your PS3 using HDMI seems most people aren't. I just got mine set up to do that today and its a big difference especially when rendering in Vegas.
I'm not using it with hdmi. I've heard you can connect the hdmi via something which make it posible to record 1080p but Those cost and I don't feel it make that much of a different. Do you have that kind of thing or how did you connect it to be able to use hdmi? :)
 
I'm not using it with hdmi. I've heard you can connect the hdmi via something which make it posible to record 1080p but Those cost and I don't feel it make that much of a different. Do you have that kind of thing or how did you connect it to be able to use hdmi? :)


yea I just received it yesterday and let me tell ya when i had the adapter connected to the PS3 from the elgato the picture quality on my 50 inch Vizio was definetly off. I freaked out started searching online and found a company called Monoprice Don't go through Amazon its cheaper to go through company them selves. The box is a Monoprice HDMI to DVI splitter. If you go to the website search for it. Its 39.99US the cable is HDMI to DVI 7.96US I paid for overnight shipping cause i'm impatient..lol hooked it up in a few mins and bam amazing back to 1080p on my TV and Elgato recording in True 1080p now. Sony Vegas now renders it better as well. I noticed yesterday that if you add Video FX (Saturation adjust) and set it to "boost midtones" OMG you could see the fine detail in the Headlights and taillights and in the interior that you can't see in the replay or gameplay crazy. I'll post a video of my S2000 that i did this on so you can take a look.
 
check it out if you look closely at the headlights you'll see the ambers in the corners and same in the taillights! make sure you change the quality on youtube below to 1080p

 
yeah, actually looking reeeeally good! :)
 
yeah, actually looking reeeeally good! :)

thanks trying to upload daily but playing then editing is time consuming..lol I subscribed to your channel yesterday would help me out if you could do the same on mine.
 
Yeah I did subscribe now. :) I suggest if you want to get more subs you should post videos in forums, you can make a thread with your video on gtplanet like I've done. :) And then people who like it will subscribe! :) good luck.
 
thanks trying to upload daily but playing then editing is time consuming..lol I subscribed to your channel yesterday would help me out if you could do the same on mine.
And upload daily isn't the best either. Rather make really good videos less then daily videos which is not that good.
 
And upload daily isn't the best either. Rather make really good videos less then daily videos which is not that good.
thanks for sub and the advise I've got a thread on here but no one seems to look at the really good videos but I've seen other threads where people don't have the quality you and i have yet the page is slammed with viewers...lol crazy
 
thanks for sub and the advise I've got a thread on here but no one seems to look at the really good videos but I've seen other threads where people don't have the quality you and i have yet the page is slammed with viewers...lol crazy
Also depends on how entertaining the videos are but you are right, the threads are higher up if someone comments on them so it's a bit of luck too! :)
 
Aor official highlights from trial mountain is now out! :)
 
Dirty nascar race is now added! :) Enjoy and give it a like and subscribe if you'd like to see more!
 
Back