GT Event Editor

Italy
Italy
ArtekFantasy
Good morning everyone. Here I would like to talk about how to create new events in GT5 Master Mod using the GT Event Editor program. Since I downloaded this program and from the explanations I didn't understand anything about what to do. Opening the program, the first thing to do is to open the GT5 event file. But I searched my PS3 and game saves but couldn't find any event data files. I hope someone can help me.

Good morning everyone. Here I would like to talk about how to create new events in GT5 Master Mod using the GT Event Editor program. Since I downloaded this program and from the explanations I didn't understand anything about what to do. Opening the program, the first thing to do is to open the GT5 event file. But I searched my PS3 and game saves but couldn't find any event data files. I hope someone can help me.
Unfortunately, they don't care about your problem. I complained that the fact that there is only one seasonal event displayed on GT6 while I put several in my xml but instead of helping me with my problem, no it's contacting the creator but he also don't know about this problem

Last edited:
Perché a loro non importa? Personalmente lo trovo abbastanza ingiusto.
There are probably too many problems to solve. After a few years of trying, I have already managed to modify my PS3 myself and make the Master Mod work alone... But it took years before I was able to understand and do everything myself... It was an amazing feat... Now I miss doing the events I want, but this thing seems really out of my reach. There are too many things I can't understand or make work....

Personally, I find it easier to create new events extracting the game and using XML editor and SpecDB to create the neccessary files and then repack.

I haven't worked on editing GT5 files for a while though.

Last edited:
Back