GT Final Rankings?

rblanshard6615
I did a forum search as well as looked on the GT5 site and couldn't find anything...

Is there somewhere that has the final GT Academy rankings? While watching the World Series with my dad last night, he said he watched some of the show on Speed and asked if I competed. I did but can't remember where I finished and I'm just curious if there's a list or ranking available online.

Thanks.

Thanks R1600. I did see that but I wasn't fast enough to make it into Round 3.

Somewhere, I guess while we were still competing, I could have sworn I found something showing my ranking. I was somewhere in the top 2,000 - well off the pace. But I was curious if there was something out there showing all competitors.

Oh well. Thanks again.

Thanks R1600. I did see that but I wasn't fast enough to make it into Round 3.

Somewhere, I guess while we were still competing, I could have sworn I found something showing my ranking. I was somewhere in the top 2,000 - well off the pace. But I was curious if there was something out there showing all competitors.

Oh well. Thanks again.

You could get your own world-wide ranking from within the game during the contest (by looking at your name at the top of the All Regions screen) but I don't think that info was available online.

I wound up 297th or so overall and 68th in the southeast. I'm definitely hoping there will be another Academy!

Back