GT for PSP prolonged in 2006

• Thread starter amar212
  • 22 comments

amar212

GTSurgeons.com
Premium
Croatia
Croatia
I know this belongs to GT Mobile sub-forum, but this is intresting info that should be shared in this bigger and more visited main forum.

So, newest info from Japan is that GT game for PSP console (so far reffered as "GT Mobile") has been delayed until undisclosed release during 2006.

This is the first news about "GT Mobile" in last 6 months, since no info from Sony has mentioned a word about this game for more then half year now.

amar212
I know this belongs to GT Mobile sub-forum, but this is intresting info that should be shared in this bigger and more visited main forum.

So, newest info from Japan is that GT game for PSP console (so far reffered as "GT Mobile") has been delayed until undisclosed release during 2006.

This is the first news about "GT Mobile" in last 6 months, since no info from Sony has mentioned a word about this game for more then half year now.

Good to hear you're still alive Amar 👍 Too bad it had to be bad news this time :irked:

i no, i 've got a psp and i really wont it on the psp because i have got used to the psp so much, i cant play GT4 like i used to be able to! its because i'm not used to the controller, on the psp i use the direction buttons (i cant use the psp analog) and on the ps2 controller i use the analog stick

amar212

This is a joke right?

I'm sorry but PD have got to start working to a deadline. This is getting rediculous.

It's so long since anything was heard i'd assumed the game had been abandoned, with the tram develooping TT & GT5 aswell.

At least we can hope that it'll be something other than just a port of GT4 with such a long dev time. There's so many games that are just ports on the PSP anyone can be forgiven for thinking that's a 10 minute job.

I'm not sure how the control's will fel to me though, after not playing on GT4 for ages i decided to play it with the joypad the other week (couldn't be bothered to set up the DFP) and my driving was :scared: last night i decided to dig out the DFP and all was good. The DS2 just didn't feel right anymore, too twitchy.

Okay this is getting stupid now :mad: I'm sure that like me many people bought PSPs in anticipation of GT4 Mobile. I refuse to buy another PSP game until GT4 Mobile is released. If they make me wait long enough I will ditch the platform entirely.

BP

hm... i bought it for gta: liberty city stories... and gt4 mobile, so i'm 1/2 way satisfied...

i MIGHT get nfs: most wanted 5-1-0... if i have the extra money... not comparable to what i think gt4m will be like... but still dealing with fast cars none the less.

then there's ridge racer (anyone like drifting boaty cars..? wtf is that about?)

It's an arcade game. Not meant to be taken seriously pik.

I personally love the Ridge Racer series.

i went back and gave ridge racer another try. it seems ok... but somewhat repetitative from race to race. i'll see how it goes...

crimson_menace
I wanna psp, but I'll just wait 'til GTmobile is released-the price of the psp's gotta drop by then... :indiff:

At this rate, the PSP will be an antique by the time GT4 Mobile is released. You'll be able to pick one up at a garage sale for $5. :crazy:

Why is this news? Its obvious PD's GT series always goes through a push back.

That's why no one's going to buy into the 1st 2 dates for GT5.

pik
http://www.us.playstation.com/newgames.aspx

saying as how it's not on sony's official website, i do not believe that it's comming out in just over half a month from now.

would you believe play.com over playstation.com? :odd:

i would believe Play anyday as i preordered gt4 from there in december 2003! :P and i have bought various films, and they have never been wrong so far.

and iam english 01/03/2006 is the 03/01/2006 for you probly, so its coming out in march 2006.
:)

Look, Play have said that release date for months and months now (and it's not even confirmed, released sometime in 2006 in Japan). Remember how mixed up the GT4 release date were? Don't put your hopes up. ;)

BOD since 1988
i would believe Play anyday as i preordered gt4 from there in december 2003! :P and i have bought various films, and they have never been wrong so far.
And what date did Play have for GT4 when you ordered it? I guarantee you it wasn't correct.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=746361&postcount=3

If I'm not mistaken GT4 was released here this year, 2005.

BOD since 1988
and iam english 01/03/2006 is the 03/01/2006 for you probly, so its coming out in march 2006.
:)
I must remember to come back here in March to point out the error of believing a shop's release date when Sony don't even have a release date yet.....

They give you an earlier date so you order it from them.

ExigeExcel
This is a joke right?

I'm sorry but PD have got to start working to a deadline. This is getting rediculous.
YES, your right but,they also have to learn to keep things on the down-low so that we wouldn't have to bring up this topic, because we wouldn't know about it at all(people have got to stop realising info to the public), I like "surprizes"lol, It kills the joy when you know 5 year's(exaggerating) before because some dumba** wanted the whole world to know(although it's nice to know in advance "sometimes").

Back