**GT Formula 1** - I have XJ13 Race Car to trade!!!

Messages
316
I NEED TONIGHT BETWEEN 2-3 HOURS FROM NOW: GT Formula 1

I HAVE TO TRADE: Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66, 0 miles

PLEASE SEND F1 TO: GT5WORLD
I WILL SEND XJ13 FROM: GT5SPOT

Add those names asap if you want to trade :)

I will be online in 2 hours, starting at 11:00pm and logging off at 12:00am. So please be ready and I will be more than happy to do a quick trade!

THANKS GUYS!


Jaguar XJ13 Race Car
 
Last edited:
I wish I hadnt completed my trade for the day!
 
yes I am looking to trade tonight, but pm me tomorrow and maybe we can do a different trade tomorrow night :)
 
seems niknokers disappeared :(

Anyone else have a Gran Turismo Formula 1 for trade?
 
ok i am leaving now, be back on in 1 hour - hope someone has a trade for me :)
 
k guys, I'm going to bed. I guess I can wait until tomorrow morning since I don't have a choice :) If anyone wants to trade in 10 hours please reply or pm me. (it is 12:00am here now)
 
Back