GT garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter juwlzx5
  • 4 comments
  • 523 views
Messages
322
Messages
juwl
Alright everybody. I have two questions I need help answering. Firstly, how many cars can we favorite in our GT garage. My second question is whether we will need to do maintenance on cars that I use in arcade mode which are from my GT garage. Help is appreciated. 👍
 
100 Favorites are possible.. and arcade mode is completely separate from GT mode.. so you can wreck your Ferrari and not have to worry :)
 
100 Favorites are possible.. and arcade mode is completely separate from GT mode.. so you can wreck your Ferrari and not have to worry :)

Aaaaw darn. Was really hoping I could favorite all my cars from my GT garage. Well at least I won't have to pay for car damage when my friends wreck my car in arcade mode. :dopey: Thanks for the reply by the way.
 
No problem.. I had a lot of fun destroying my ZR1.. wouldn't want to pay to fix that so I just exited out of Arcade mode :D
 
You don't have to pay to fix your car after crashing...Surprised ppl still think this.
 
Back