• Thread starter solinent
  • 28 comments
solinent
Look what I made for you guys:
http://www.runeap.com/gthd/

Coming soon:
- signatures for your best/selected time [EDIT: look below!]
- custom images for behind the signatures

If you can't find any stats, please tell me your username. Currently hasn't been tested at all, but it is quite a simple thing, so it should work fine.

(otherwise if you don't appear it's because you've never ranked top 100 in the world in a week. I will be adding north america only soon too!).

EDIT: Drift Trial now works

If you want to be part of this, please get in contact me if you have some good photoshop skills :)

Stats Signatures 'beta'
To be part of beta testing, simply paste this into your browser and see if it comes up with one of the best times you've ever had:
http://ps3.runeap.com/user/user.png
Where user is your PSN ID!

Quick preview:
solinent.png

It worked, thanks!!
Of course I also have to complain that my ranking wasn't included! J/K :)

Cool, glad to know that it works for someone other than me :)

Am trying to get your "worldwide alltime rank" added to that right now. It'll probably be pretty depressing for me though :indiff:

Cool, glad to know that it works for someone other than me :)

Am trying to get your "worldwide alltime rank" added to that right now. It'll probably be pretty depressing for me though :indiff:
Yea I know what you mean, I think my all time best was 31st on tuned reverse in the G35 & that was after many hour shaving tenths of a second off!
Some Japanese guy kicked my butt by bouncing off the fences so I just gave up trying to get a high worldwide ranking & just enjoy the game.

Good job, solinent! 👍

I also had thought about adding similar feature to my GTHD Rankings site,
but I wasn't sure if the workload of searching the entire database in this way was tolerable on my server...:dunce:

You have proved that it's no problem if you run a good software on a good server.

Good job, solinent! 👍

I also had thought about adding similar feature to my GTHD Rankings site,
but I wasn't sure if the workload of searching the entire database in this way was tolerable on my server...:dunce:

You have proved that it's no problem if you run a good software on a good server.

Actually I do not have the best hosing (I pay about $9 a month) but the script only had to download about 1200 pages (40 per week, times 30 weeks).

That took around 15 minutes, and this host supposedly gives me "unlimited bandwidth".

It was a very simple regex.

Drift trials are on the way :)'

EDIT: Wait are you the owner of this site: http://gt.hobby-site.com/?

If you are, that's very cool!

Check your PM, I'm going to be talking too technical for most peoples interests :P

Something is wrong with matching the drift trial points to the correct cars. The reason I'm suspecting this is I haven't used the Integra Type R in drift trial lately, but it's recorded that I have. Funny.
:)
Somehow, the listing shows the Suzuki Cappuccino '95 drift score is recorded as using the Honda INTEGRA TYPE R '043

12959pts. Drift: Stock MT N1 / N1 ASM: OFF / TCS: 0 07/06/2007 Honda INTEGRA TYPE R '043
12965pts. Drift: Stock MT N1 / N1 ASM: OFF / TCS: 0 07/13/2007 Honda INTEGRA TYPE R '043

Something is wrong with matching the drift trial points to the correct cars. The reason I'm suspecting this is I haven't used the Integra Type R in drift trial lately, but it's recorded that I have. Funny.
Somehow, the listing shows the Suzuki Cappuccino '95 drift score is recorded as using the Honda INTEGRA TYPE R '043

12959pts. Drift: Stock MT N1 / N1 ASM: OFF / TCS: 0 07/06/2007 Honda INTEGRA TYPE R '043
12965pts. Drift: Stock MT N1 / N1 ASM: OFF / TCS: 0 07/13/2007 Honda INTEGRA TYPE R '043

Ok theres probably a small error on my part... one sec.

Yep it should be fixed. And can you give me your psn id just to test?

EDIT: Wow you show up on almost every week (just used your GT name)

That takes 18 seconds to load just yourself. Hmm, I'm going to try to make this faster...

Ok theres probably a small error on my part... one sec.

Yep it should be fixed. And can you give me your psn id just to test?

EDIT: Wow you show up on almost every week (just used your GT name)

That takes 18 seconds to load just yourself. Hmm, I'm going to try to make this faster...

Haha. This is a good benchmark test then.
Total Execution Time: 20.0520160198

I don't understand the first column. What's the worldwide rank ranking against?
Looks like your worldwide rank is based on the second column score alone and doesn't take into account ranking against car used seperately.

Haha. This is a good benchmark test then.
Total Execution Time: 20.0520160198

I don't understand the first column. What's the worldwide rank ranking against?
Looks like your worldwide rank is based on the second column score alone and doesn't take into account ranking against car used seperately.

It takes into account the whole category.

For example, Normal Car, Suzuki Cappuchino is category 1. Then the Honda is category 2.

11 would be Tuned Car.

I've checked this with some of the top posters, and you can see that they are #1.

Great! Now I've fixed it, so it should be easily viewable at good speeds.

The signatures will be availiable by the time I make a mockup or someone else contacts me who's willing to make a/some templates :)

Hi, solinent,
I am the owner of the GTHD Rankings site. Thank you.
I sent you a PM. Are you using Perl, or is it PHP?

Actually I do not have the best hosing (I pay about $9 a month) but the script only had to download about 1200 pages (40 per week, times 30 weeks).

That took around 15 minutes, and this host supposedly gives me "unlimited bandwidth".

It was a very simple regex.

Drift trials are on the way :)'

EDIT: Wait are you the owner of this site: http://gt.hobby-site.com/?

If you are, that's very cool!

Check your PM, I'm going to be talking too technical for most peoples interests :P

Hi, solinent,
I am the owner of the GTHD Rankings site. Thank you.
I sent you a PM. Are you using Perl, or is it PHP?

PHP. Actually, I know Perl (but I used it for scripting! Check out ps3forums.com>Ps3 Discussion>Linux Discussion>Convert ALL videos for the ps3

Between the two, I'd say Perl is more organized, but PHP delievers more features (only because Perl seems to have no built-in functions other than the basic stuff, except I love how regex is built in, even though PHP has the preg_ functions).

Before, it was using alot of time and queries to get the data, now its much more streamlined, it should be n times faster (there is this one user who cheats but gets alot of times on the board named "sebas" , I only remembered because he was canadian and because he was the first person I saw who cheated, and his loading time went down from 30 seconds to .5 seconds!)

Dynamic signatures are my plan for tomorrow! Wow, this is the first time I've ever coded for more than 1 day :)

I don't know what you mean by "dynamic signature" in your context,
but it sounds interesting. :)

I used to write scripts in Perl, but I have found that PHP has more functions
that are handy in programming web application, so I use PHP for my site, too.:sly:

I don't know what you mean by "dynamic signature" in your context,
but it sounds interesting. :)

I used to write scripts in Perl, but I have found that PHP has more functions
that are handy in programming web application, so I use PHP for my site, too.:sly:

Basically, an image that automatically updates it's contents to your best time/rank and displays them on a nice photoshop template design, to go into a signature in a forum like this.

I'm going to start soon, but I still need someone good with fotoshop :(

why are some rows highlighted in a darker brown than the rest?

Also, I'm seeing records that I don't remember nor match up correctly.
2857 13550pts. Drift: Tuned MT N2 / N2 ASM: OFF / TCS: 0 05/18/2007 Suzuki Cappuccino '95

It's difficult to break 13000 pts with the Suzuki cappuccino so I would remember this, but this record showed up under my listing. Maybe its a forshawing to the future, but I'm not there yet. Working on it. =)

The way http://gt.hobby-site.com/ lists the records makes sense.

These are the top 15 worldwide all time scores for the Suzuki Cappuccino '95 as listed on http://gt.hobby-site.com/ and from granturismo's home page. You can view them weekly or all time. I am referencing back to these to check on how well your search is working, and it is not matching up correctly. I'm seeing scores for Suzuki Cappuccino for known players listed here show up from your listing with scores in the 14000 plus. 13000 points alone is a difficult task in the Suzuki Cappuccino.

Rank Score Account Name Date Time Driving Options
1 13704pts. ommy 05/25 21:39 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
2 13599pts. D-1 03/19 20:22 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
3 13440pts. S_factry 05/12 23:11 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
4 13318pts. Redsupra 05/23 23:15 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
5 13016pts. yamaPnanoyo1 05/12 21:50 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
6 12965pts. BreakerOhio 07/14 20:45 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
7 12959pts. BreakerOhio 07/10 19:14 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
8 12935pts. Z28 06/19 11:32 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
9 12805pts. SmileBoy3 07/13 02:00 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
10 12795pts. syo1519 05/13 12:27 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
11 12768pts. BigStub 06/30 12:51 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
12 12710pts. Vertex-mk2 04/13 01:54 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
13 12395pts. morisoba7 07/08 17:42 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
14 12385pts. Twinkman 06/14 17:04 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
15 12383pts. shiibo111 07/13 21:59 MT OFF 0 N1-N1

Just giving you some feedback to what I'm using cross check the listing so you can correct it.

^ I think I see where the confusion is. The listing doesn't differentiate between drift forwards or reverse track and thats where I was only thinking of the forwards track scores.

why are some rows highlighted in a darker brown than the rest?

Also, I'm seeing records that I don't remember nor match up correctly.
2857 13550pts. Drift: Tuned MT N2 / N2 ASM: OFF / TCS: 0 05/18/2007 Suzuki Cappuccino '95

It's difficult to break 13000 pts with the Suzuki cappuccino so I would remember this, but this record showed up under my listing. Maybe its a forshawing to the future, but I'm not there yet. Working on it. =)

The way http://gt.hobby-site.com/ lists the records makes sense.

These are the top 15 worldwide all time scores for the Suzuki Cappuccino '95 as listed on http://gt.hobby-site.com/ and from granturismo's home page. You can view them weekly or all time. I am referencing back to these to check on how well your search is working, and it is not matching up correctly. I'm seeing scores for Suzuki Cappuccino for known players listed here show up from your listing with scores in the 14000 plus. 13000 points alone is a difficult task in the Suzuki Cappuccino.

Rank Score Account Name Date Time Driving Options
1 13704pts. ommy 05/25 21:39 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
2 13599pts. D-1 03/19 20:22 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
3 13440pts. S_factry 05/12 23:11 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
4 13318pts. Redsupra 05/23 23:15 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
5 13016pts. yamaPnanoyo1 05/12 21:50 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
6 12965pts. BreakerOhio 07/14 20:45 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
7 12959pts. BreakerOhio 07/10 19:14 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
8 12935pts. Z28 06/19 11:32 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
9 12805pts. SmileBoy3 07/13 02:00 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
10 12795pts. syo1519 05/13 12:27 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
11 12768pts. BigStub 06/30 12:51 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
12 12710pts. Vertex-mk2 04/13 01:54 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
13 12395pts. morisoba7 07/08 17:42 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
14 12385pts. Twinkman 06/14 17:04 MT OFF 0 N1-N1
15 12383pts. shiibo111 07/13 21:59 MT OFF 0 N1-N1

Just giving you some feedback to what I'm using cross check the listing so you can correct it.

Thanks, I'll look into this!

EDIT:

Here you are!
http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/gthdc/ranking/list/?region=0&board=53&weeks=104944

You came in 4th, on the gran-turismo website.

I see the problem! I put Drift: Stock and Drift: Tuned, I should have done

Drift: Normal
Drift: Reverse

Probably because I hardly do drift (or if I do then I get a bad score :) I use a wheel so I can only get like 8000 or so points with the skyline).

I'll fix that small bug!

EDIT: The color corresponds to the mode. Just to make it easier on the eye to differentiate. Maybe I'll add a sorting feature, but that will definitely be harder!

Soon, there will be a new page, where this page will exist (maybe a new design).

Also, I will show the top 5 for every single thing on the front page, and then dynamic signatures will have a version of this page where you can either select your "Best" time to go into the signature, or you can select one of the times via a option box!

For now there'll be no need to have an account, but soon I'll make it all database orientated and there will be a need (when I include other games like Resistance, Warhawk etc.)

EDIT: wow this is cool:
GT hobby-site
15 13550pts. EuropeBreakerOhio 05/19 06:07 MT OFF 0 N2-N2
Very nice! 15th! Good job man :D

EDIT:

Should I link the gran-turismo website as "proof"? Or have a debug mode that can be listed? (just specify "&d=1" add into the URL)

Great! Works here too.

Thanks for putting the time aside to creat something so useful, solinent. 👍

OK, just would love to let you guys know that now:

leaderboard are availiable, showing top 100.

and, I optimized the query times, so now it retrives your info in less than .004 seconds :)

Stats Signatures 'beta'
To be part of beta testing, simply paste this into your browser and see if it comes up with one of the best times you've ever had:
http://ps3.runeap.com/user/user.png
Where user is your PSN ID!

Quick preview:
solinent.png

Updated first post with this info!

Please guys, do this and report back here, your success is vital.

Also, I know BreakerOhio will comment here, don't worry about having your worldwide rank (top right!) being wrong. Currently, my script doesn't account for duplicates: therefore that is your "true rank". Duplicates are people who have made the board multiple times on different weeks. In an ideal situation, only your top record would be counted. That's why the leaderboards will look different (unless I change this, which would amazing enough, add a huge load to the server on updates).

Example: BreakerOhio appears #5 on my website, but only 42 (or something) on the sig.

After beta testing is done, you'll be able to upload more images to go along with that blackish template you see, and there will be more "default" ones availiable (hopefully, if you guys submit...)

It may be way too late (2 months :lol:), but it should work, because you were the one who I originally tested it with other than myself!

Just like to let you guys know that soon the signature maker will be released, along with another update that you'll know when it happens!

(theres a web interface currently, it will be greatly expanded probably this weekend, however)

Cool
Finally got it.

http://ps3.runeap.com/sigs/gthd/BreakerOhio.png

There's an extra "gthd" that you didn't mention. :)

BreakerOhio.png

Score is correct, but ranking isn't.

I know the reason, but I'm sorry it's a hard thing to fix in the signatures. Thanks for you noticing it, though! You are listed as num 3 on my site, however: http://ps3.runeap.com/gthd/?m=4&cr=1&l=1

The thing is, you are truely num 5. Except that those people posted multiple times higher than yours. On that site I get rid of the multiple ranks. It's kind of hard to do it otherwise, it would make the signature loading take forever, or maintenance take like an hour. I'm going to make sure that it's impossible however.

Edit: got an idea that won't take effect immmediatly, but will work when it's done. On your personal page, maybe it should only show your rank for a specific category, and not every single time. Let me try to fix it.

Back