GT HD with motorbikes and cars same time

• Thread starter j0nny0093
  • 6 comments
Very disappointing that those bikes never made it in, in one of the earliest previews publically shown by PD you can see this (http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/detail-page/gthd-2-lg.jpg) menu, which had several bikes on it. Rather odd that they didn't make it into GT5, as almost ever GT4 car got in, and Tourist Trophy ran on GT4's engine. I guess they decided to focus their work on cars, though I would love to see PD take a crack at bikes in a new Tourist Trophy, and keep GT as a car racing game.

The video posted by me is this demo , with car and bikes.. It's impossible to find this demo on internet :(
I hope PD will release Tourist Trophy 2 on ps3 or ps4

The video posted by me is this demo , with car and bikes.. It's impossible to find this demo on internet :(
I hope PD will release Tourist Trophy 2 on ps3 or ps4

It was an E3 demo back in 2006, unless someone from the press or from Sony obtained it (like the GT2000 demo), then it's unlikely that you'll find it anywhere.

Probably PD's studio maybe the only place where it can be obtained, who knows :confused:

It was an E3 demo back in 2006, unless someone from the press or from Sony obtained it (like the GT2000 demo), then it's unlikely that you'll find it anywhere.

Probably PD's studio maybe the only place where it can be obtained, who knows :confused:

I think in the future will be able to find it, like the GT2000 demo disc

I think in the future will be able to find it, like the GT2000 demo disc

The GT 2000 was an actual physical PS2 disc that was given in a press conference (I believe) back in 1999/2000 to demonstrate the PlayStation 2 graphics.

This demo with bikes and cars though, I believe it was a download only type of demo.
Here's to hope that Polyphony Digital keeps a record of everything they ever created and open a museum one day.

Back