GT Hero's GT4 Gallery

• Thread starter GT Hero
  • 20 comments
Jesse_McD
Hey guys! i found a couple pics i liked from GT4 on my computer so i decided to make a gallery on here. Enjoy!

4770462560_ee56c714f4.jpg

4769822483_6be36276af.jpg

4769822639_1865536b0a.jpg

4770462688_bcd6a265c8.jpg

Those were some of my toyota images, let me know what you think of them!
And if you liked them check back soon, i will probably do some nissan photos soon.

Nice shots, and not too dark! A word of advice, try not to center your shots strait at the car. for instance, on your third shot, try zooming out and panning to the right a little, to give it a greater sense of action. Also, play around with the focus and such. Using your third picture as an example again, place your focus near the bottom right corner, hit square to use the focus, and lower the shutter speed. That will give it a higher sense of speed.

Utilize these techniques for your next update, and it should be outstanding.

Possibly after your Nissan update, do an American muscle car one. 💡

hey thanks for the tips! i wasnt able to try those things on these pics though because i had taken them before i read your post :(. i will have to give those a try in my muscle car pics :)

Anyways, on to the photos:

4771561889_eeefb214e7.jpg

4772200168_694fe95c00.jpg

4771561659_3f7fa9b94d.jpg

4772199986_d49d474295.jpg

Muscle cars coming soon!

Very, very nice! I thought the Chaser pic was a tad dark, but the others are really, really good! Nice use of blur to convey motion, and beautiful color! Excellent work!

The MR2 & the Datsan were great!
But, the Chaser looked like an image from GT PSP. But with smoother graphics.

Thank You! I agree with you on the chaser one also, the sun was kinda at a bad angle. I should have used a longer shutter maybe? I appreciate all the feed back, and trips from everyone BTW!!

No doubt GT Hero, this stuff is great! I personally love the rear shot of the Nissan; while the background looks a bit dull, that just makes the car look even better! It looks like a real trackside camera. :)
Look forward to the muscle pics :D

-General

Thanks for the compliments!
Here are the muscle car pictures:

4779829301_979ded4b97.jpg

4780461384_14a1616333.jpg

4780461492_5cba5fbeef.jpg

4780461534_e429047262.jpg

Some of these didnt turn out as i hoped, but i tried photos on night courses for the first time!!
Looking forward to some feedback.

Love the framing on the shot of the Cobra, the driver really ties it together.
Nice blur work on the 'Vette, the whole car is in sharp relief compared to the b/g; excellent use of lighting too!
The GT40 shot just makes me wish there was a full pack behind it to fill it out, great framing though. 👍

We're keeping photomode alive! :sly::dopey::P:D

-G

The vette and the charger take the cake on this update.

The position and destination in the vette pic is nice. The action of it breaking with the loose suspension just looks great. Definitely my favorite of the bunch.

The composition and blur on the charger are also very spot on.

Good woork so far

Glad you guys like these! I also like how you can see the driver so well in the shelby, i thought it gave a great sense of action. I kinda wish the stingray's wheels were turned more, hard to see that its enteringing a corner :(.I expierimented alot with that charger photo, with blurring and rotating the camera. Didnt know whether it would be a hit or not, haha.
Im thinking of doing some rally shots next, Long live photomode!!

Hey guys! i found a couple pics i liked from GT4 on my computer so i decided to make a gallery on here. Enjoy!

4770462560_ee56c714f4.jpg

Oh me old MR2, oh the memories, gee thats is a nice pic of it, love the exhaust flame, that car was so much fun in real life and the game, see images like this gets me so excited about the release of GT5, cannot wait to race this car in HD. Come on hurry hurry LOL.

Back