GT Kart Championship 125 Shifter

England
Exeter
voiseyjunior
Hi Everyone

I'm new to this forum so sorry if this is a familiar post but I felt I needed to given what has happened haha. So this championship wow, it's very difficult I'm not a kart fan at all but now I've golded this event i can certainly appreciate how good these little karts are when you learn how they work. Just for the record I didn't come on here to brag I came on here to share my knowledge of the tracks and the karts themselves. I owe a lot of this to the tuning forums, they helped me find the right tune for my kart and it turned out to be one of the simplest tunes of all haha. Now the first 2 races were relatively easy only took 2-3 attempts to get gold but the third race was easily one of the most difficult races I've ever taken part in (and no I haven't done the Sebastian Vettel challenge) it took me a good 3 hours to get gold now I know I'm not the best driver on this game so for those of you that are better (the majority of you haha) you might have found it easier but for me it was very challenging. I tried everything, every tune that the forums suggested but just couldn't get the right balance until I found one particular post which made me feel a little silly. Basically this guy hadn't changed anything but the top speed on the transmission so I thought well it cant be any worse than what I have at the moment so I tried the race using various different top speeds and found that the best one was to set it to 112mph and leave everything else untouched oh no wait actually I did an engine rebuild as well to get some extra HP :) and hey presto gold, managed to get past the guy in first on the last corner phew haha :) albeit it took me 3 hours of many 2nd place finishes to get the gold. The main thing to note (and sorry if I'm being simple) is to not get on the curbs to much as it will cause you to lose control and spin out as I found out a lot. So I just wanted to share with you guys my thoughts and to say how frustrating and challenging this race can be but keep at it and you will get the gold because if I can do it then so can you guys.

P.S Don't be afraid to use the other karts as a sort of brake haha it works but beware it can also backfire hugely if you do it to aggressively I'm sure I'm not the only person who has done this :lol:

Yes, welcome to the forum. May I make a friendly suggestion? Break your post into paragraphs as one very long paragraph is difficult to read (I gave up halfway through as I couldn't focus on it)...it will help other members read what you have written

Yes, the best thing to do is to decrease the gear ratio and it's really important to not jump on kurbs except the ones that are flat like a bowling track! You also have to brake and, at the same time, turn the wheel! Best thing to do is to push hard with a real kart and then do the same things on the game :)

I just made it with this challenge, which i found as a start as a nightmare. Tried it for at least some 50 times with various settings, and as it turned out to be like any another challenge, it was just about trying, trying and training and after all, it was all about driving clean, keeping the throttle (and mind) in control. I still hate it tough.

Back