GT & KAZ JOKES/MEMES

• Thread starter Truslider
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan
california
Truslide_86
there wasn't a proper area where i could post this, so im just gonna put this here (feel free to redirect this thread). And as "harsh" as i am about gt and kaz, its because i think i feel i have the right to voice my opinion. i think i am allowed to critique the games that i have supported for all these years (me, since GT2). They're great games but they could also be better, they don't change much and i can only assume that Kaz and PD doesnt really like the input from others, lets think about this, they know the formula to a good racing game, so they don't need our input, that's why these games don't change. So i will dispense some light hearted humor and hopefully not get banned for it (i can readily accept a locked thread but banning seems harsh). and if anyone wants to throw in a joke or meme of their own feel free, we're all on this GT boat together. but lets not wish the PD team ill or death, this is just a game and you can always turn off the console and try real motorsports to get your racing fix. And if by chance Kaz notices these memes then awesome!! because it seems like kaz is abit like george lucas and only works with people who are "yes, sir." (to ideas that suck and wont say otherwise, and cant inject any idea or vision that doesnt come from kaz himself) and then lead us to things like the star wars prequels, when we could be getting stuff like the force awakens or rogue one (yeah, force awakens was basically a rehash but a good one that remembers its lineage but also explores new and exciting ideas that expand its universe).

kazmeme1.jpg
kazmeme2.jpg
kazmeme3.jpg
kazmeme4.jpg
kazmeme5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back